PR Distribution Policy
Press release distribution policy
Each individual press release is moderated by our editorial team before inclusion on the PR Fire website and distribution via third parties. This helps authenticate and ensure content is newsworthy, acceptable, accurate and correctly formatted.
- All press releases must be received by 3pm GMT for same-day distribution (available Mon-Fri).
- No press releases are distributed later than 4pm GMT unless specifically requested by the client (available Mon-Fri). This is to give your story maximum visibility to journalists.
- All press releases are published on PR Fire and syndicated to our news network, unless client specifically requests the story not to be published on PR Fire and syndicated.
- All press releases submitted on the PR Fire website are considered final and approved for distribution.
- Press releases can be embargoed for future distribution upon request.
- All press releases must contain valid media contact information.
- All press releases must be free of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Unless requested, it is not the responsibility of the editorial team to proofread and edit your content.