GCI Virtual Summit
, the leading virtual conference for the global cannabis and psychedelics industries, is returning with an all-star line-up of leaders from business, policy, medicine and science. Discussing the most pertinent issues facing these industries, attendees can participate in thought leadership sessions across 7 virtual conferences (December 7-9).
Bringing together 1000+ industry leaders and 100+ speakers from around the world, the virtual summit hosts over 50 debates, analysing global industry trends and identifying new opportunities in cannabis and psychedelics. Across the most comprehensive learning and networking agenda, thought leaders will exchange ideas and share information on sessions, including:
- Senior Reporter at Business Insider, Jeremy Berke will host a debate on the future of the New York cannabis market, alongside industry heavyweights Jeanne Sullivan, CIO at Arcview Ventures, Mitch Baruchowitz, Managing Partner at Merida Capital Holdings and Brett Heyman, Founder of Flower by Edie Parker.
- Serial cannabis and psychedelics entrepreneur, Bruce Linton, will be in conversation about investing in psychedelics with Tim Schlidt, Founder & Partner Palo Santo and Sean McLintock, Founding Partner at Neo Kuma Ventures.
- Cannabis research pioneers Dr. Ethan Russo, Founder & CEO of CReDO Science will join the Summit once again, delving into the minor cannabinoids that are increasingly being researched and commercialised.
- An all-star line-up of consumer goods leaders will be debating how to innovate products for specific wellness need states, featuring Nancy Whiteman, CEO of Wana Brands, Adam Grossman, Founder of Papa & Barkley, Anna Persaud, CEO of This Works, Ari Mackler, Chief Product Officer at PLUS, and Melissa Jochim, Founder of High Beauty.
Natalie Papillion, Director of Strategic Initiatives at The Last Prisoner Project, will be discussing social justice and running community projects with Jenna Valleriani, Director of Social Impact & Advocacy of Canopy Growth Corporation, Roz McCarthy, Founder & CEO of Minorities for Medical Marijuana and Ernest Toney, Founder at BIPOCANN.
- The author of Beyond the Narrow Life: A Guide for Psychedelic Integration and Existential Exploration, Dr. Kile Ortigo of the Center for Existential Exploration, joins Dr. Megan Oxley of Michigan Progressive Health and Dr. Sandra Dreisbach of UC Santa Cruz in a conversation about best practice for psychedelic integration.
Leonardo Arregocés, Director of Medicines & Health Technologies, Ministry of Health & Social Protection of Colombia joins Julián Wilches, Chief Regulatory Officer at Clever Leaves, debating changes to cannabis policy in Colombia and wider LATAM.
Sophie Rose, Business Director from leading UK retailer, Holland & Barrett, will be joined by Toby Gordon-Smith, CEO of the CBD brand, Grass & Co. for an all-access fireside chat.
All attendees – whether they’ve applied for a free ticket or purchased a premium ticket - have access to every single thought leadership session
, in addition to the networking and matchmaking system at the GCI Virtual Summit. With senior cannabis and psychedelics leaders joining from around the world, every delegate has the opportunity to network, forge relationships and start collaborations with their industry counterparts. Making meaningful connections is paramount to the development of these industries, and attendees can meet with leaders from pharma, investment & finance, science & medicine, cultivation & agriculture, brands & retail and beyond at the GCI Virtual Summit.
For more information and to join global leaders in cannabis and psychedelics, head to the GCI Virtual Summit