Sudocrem Asks ‘who is Britain’s Greatest Mum?’
Sudocrem has identified 10 Great British Mums of past and present to be proud of.
Now it’s over to you, the British public to vote via the Sudocrem Facebook page.
What’s more, all those who vote will be entered into a sweepstake to win an unforgettably British experience including theatre tickets in London’s West End, dinner at a top London restaurant and a night at a top London hotel, not forgetting your return travel paid from anywhere in the UK.
Voting and entry is easy. Go to www.facebook.com/Sudocrem and select the ‘Great British Mums’ contest app. You will see ten Great British Mums who you can vote for. Simply select who you believe deserves your vote and then submit your contact details to enter the sweepstake competition. Key dates
Voting commences 14th January 2013
Voting closes 11.59pm 28th February 2013
Instructions to vote and enter the sweepstake:
1. You will be required to ‘Like’ the Sudocrem Facebook page and submit your contact details when prompted 2. Select the ‘GB Mums’ application and vote for who you think is Britain’s Greatest Mum
3. Sit back and cross your fingers that you bag this unforgettable prize.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
SUDOCREM ONLINE RESOURCES
• Website – www.sudocrem.co.uk • Blog – www.sudocrem.co.uk/blog • Facebook page – www.facebook.com/sudocrem • Twitter page – www.twitter.com/sudocrem • Youtube channel – www.youtube.com/sudocrem About Sudocrem
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is for the treatment of nappy rash. It’s widely used by mums, dads and healthcare professionals.
Unlike some nappy rash products on the market, Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a licensed medicine, which means we’ve had to submit clinical data proving that Sudocrem is effective and safe.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is clinically proven to treat nappy rash. It has proved itself as a product that can be trusted to soothe, heal and protect a baby’s delicate skin and works in three ways:
• Soothes sore or inflamed skin • Contains ingredients recognized for their healing properties.
• A water repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop irritants coming into contact with the skin For treatment of nappy rash. Always read the label.
For further information:
Orbital Media Network
Tel: +44 (0) 203 411 9111 (Ext 901)