HALIFAX, UK. January 29th, 2024 – Business Awards UK is proud to present the winners and finalists of The 2023 Maker Awards, recognising the artisans, innovators, and entrepreneurs who have demonstrated excellence in their craft. From the mastery of traditional techniques to the innovative use of materials, these makers have distinguished themselves in their respective fields and have contributed significantly to the industry’s growth and development.
The 2023 Maker Awards Winners
● Fan The Glory With Tori – Diversity and Inclusion Champion
● North Product Design – Industry Leader Award
● Wood & Wire – Best Youth Development
● Enamel on the Yarrow – Triumph Over Adversity Award
● Vanlife Conversions – Best Customer Focus
● Laura-Louise Winterbourne, The Giftie Company – Rising Star Award
● Vanlife Conversions – Best Customer Experience
● Christopher Leslie Bespoke – Best Artisanal Business
● The Giftie Company – Fastest Business Growth
The 2023 Maker Awards Finalists
● Wood & Wire – Best Customer Focus
● The Marquetry Shack – Industry Leader Award
● Enamel on the Yarrow – Best Youth Development
● Varlowe Industrial Services – Rising Star Award
● Christopher Leslie Bespoke – Triumph Over Adversity Award
● Cuecard Productions – Most Positive Community Impact
● Qawaya – Best Digital Creation
● Varlowe Industrial Services – Best Customer Experience
● Christopher Leslie Bespoke – Best Customer Focus
● Cuecard Productions – Industry Leader Award
The Maker Awards bring to light the exceptional work of creatives and craftsmen in an era where the handmade and the heartfelt have a special place in the market and society. These awards are a celebration of the ingenuity, skill, and passion that drive the maker community, and they serve as an inspiration to both emerging and established artisans.
We congratulate all the winners and finalists for their outstanding contributions to the world of making. Their dedication to their crafts has not only enriched the marketplace with quality products but also upheld the values of creativity and sustainability in their industries. The impact of their work extends beyond their workshops, influencing both the economy and culture, and setting the highest standards of excellence in the maker community.
For more information on The 2023 Maker Awards or to request interviews, please reach out to Business Awards UK. Let us continue to support and celebrate the talent that shapes the vibrant and diverse landscape of British craftsmanship.