What is Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign is a form of braces which use clear tray aligners that are made of Invisalign’s blend of plastic and are manufactured in their facilities based on of your mouth. Invisalign is a solid piece of plastic that is strong enough to put pressure on your teeth to set the teeth position in a better way.
Let us see some Pros and cons for Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign treatment Pros and Cons
Pros of Invisalign treatment
– It is not apparent when you smile or talk as it is invisible.
– Can easily remove while eating or cleaning the teeth.
– It doesn’t take much time to complete the treatment.
– Need only a few visits to the dentists.
– Feels more comfortable while talking when compared to traditional braces.
Cons of Invisalign treatment
– Maybe more expensive
– Lost or broken result in more money and time spent on treatment.
– May cause discomfort and achiness.
Let us see some factors that say Invisalign treatment is best to go with.
– No gooey hodgepodge correlated with impact materials
– Breathe and swallow as you usually would
– No tedious taste or smell
– View 3D scans on screen with your orthodontist shortly
– Express delivery times of your personalized Invisalign treatment plan
– Affords for a precise fit of Invisalign clear aligners and retainers
– Eliminates the need to retake impressions
Mrs. Sukhi is happy to meet patients located in Chigwell London, for a free consultation. During your consultation, Dr. Sukhi will discuss what the perfect treatment plan would be for you and what your teeth will be like at the end of your treatment. For more information on how Dr. Sukhi can help you to smile that you also want. Click here to book a consultation today @ http://bluebelldp.co.uk/