What Are The Roles And Responsibilities Of A Full Stack Developer?
An Introduction to Full Stack Developer
Full-stack developers are those who work on front-end technologies, back-end technologies as well as database. For that reason, they are known as all-round developers. Furthermore, they are acquainted with the entire development process and can create a web application from scratch. In addition to that, they can code front-end to back and are comfortable with several languages and technologies. A full stack developer course gives them the knowledge of these languages and frameworks.
What Are The Responsibilities Of A Full Stack Developer?
Full stack developers have a wide range of skill-sets to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Developing the structure or architecture of the visible part of a website
- Designing the user interaction forms on websites
- Creating the back end or ‘ under the hood” applications
- Creating servers and database for functionality
- Ensuring the responsiveness of applications
- Collaborating with graphic designers for design of the website
- Overseeing the project from beginning to a finished product
- Creating and developing APIS
- Fulfilling technical and consumer needs
- Being up-to date with developments in web applications and programming languages
A full stack developer course can help one gain a better understanding of their roles and responsibilities. At the same time, they require specific skills to carry out the job profile of a full stack developer.
Skills Of A Full Stack Developer
One needs to have the following skills to be a full stack developer:
- They need to have a bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Acquainted with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java and PHP
- Acquainted to database technology such as MySQL and Oracle
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- An eye for detail
Education Path Of A Full Stack Developer
There is no specific educational and career path for a full stack developer. However, developers have an edge if they have a bachelor’s degree in computer science. At the same time, it is important to have expertise in several languages and frameworks. A full stack developer course will give one the knowledge of various frameworks and languages.
Career Prospects Of A Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developers have bright prospects in their career as a full stack developer. They are bound to get various promotions. They include the posts of a technical lead, product manager or a Chief Technology Officer. A full stack developer course is the gateway towards a successful career in full stack development.
To conclude, a full stack developer should have a wide range of skill-set to carry out multiple responsibilities. One could only get that in a full stack developer course at TechnoBridge in Pune.