VIRTUAL EVENT: CYBERSECURITY – Reducing your Data Risk
Learn how to protect and share your data in minutes – Live Demo
These environments can represent as much as 90% of the attack surface for a data breach and, crucially, are less scrutinised and controlled as production environments.
Date: 7th July 2020
Time: 14:00hrs London/3:00pm CET
Duration: 60 Minutes
Hosted by: Business Review Webinars
Key learning objectives:
• How to quickly and effectively identify sensitive data in your applications.
• How to easily choose an appropriate irreversible masking algorithm.
• The use-case for tokenisation and the ability to reverse data masking.
• How data is masked, whilst maintaining referential integrity across multiple data sources.
• How you can quickly and easily share masked data with your data consumers.
During this live webinar we will demonstrate how Delphix can help you protect data and stay compliant with regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA and PCI and others.