Use SysOZ EDB to PST Converter for Recovery and visibility of Deleted of EDB files
SysOZ software team is very happy to announce the launch of new EDB to PST Converter.
SysOZ Microsoft Exchange offers revolutionary technology that gives you instant visibility into Exchange backups, recovery of individual items and easy-to-use eDiscovery options all without restoring the full Exchange database or entire server. Users can gain complete visibility into Exchange backups, perform advanced searches and quickly recover individual Exchange items, online archives, permanently deleted items and many more. You can gain complete visibility into Exchange backups, perform advanced, granular searches and quickly recover individual Exchange items, online archives, permanently deleted items, and much more.
- You can selectively export items (emails, mailboxes, notes, contacts, etc.) directly with SysOZ EDB Converter. Backups of your Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and all other versions.
- Export Exchange mailbox and public folder items as Personal folder files(.pst)
- Perform eDiscovery and legal searches across your entire organization with features like export reports and export size estimation
- With SysOZ EDB to PST Converter for Microsoft Exchange, there’s no need to provision storage or restore entire mailbox stores — just choose the Exchange Servers and restore points you’re interested in, and SysOZ EDB to PST Converter explorer will present the contents of those mailbox stores for browsing, searching and exporting.
- Find and restore Exchange items from a previous EDB file — whether an email was accidentally deleted by a user or calendar items or contacts were lost after synchronization with a mobile device
- Archive an entire Exchange mailbox — from any point in time — to a PST file to ensure a smooth process.
- With SysOZ EDB to PST Converter there will be no need for backup agents to license, deploy and manage. Explorer for Microsoft Exchange leverages agentless backup and recovery techniques to make Exchange restores fast, effortless and intuitive.
This functionality is included in the product without any additional license fees to pay, and it’s free of the hassles associated with running a separate backup solution specifically for Microsoft Exchange.