Pulsus Group hosts the 10th World Hematology and Oncology Congress (World Hematology 2018) that discusses the new paradigm approach to probe every single element in Hematology/ Oncology. World Hematology 2018 focuses on many interactive scientific sessions on different types of Blood disorders and Cancers as well as various diagnostic and therapeutic advancements in this field. It also provides an opportunity to showcase your ingenuity to the world. World Hematology 2018 will be organized around the theme “Transpiring Exploration Melding Hematology & Oncology” on October 22-23, 2018 at Warsaw, Poland.
The major focus on the Conference includes about New mechanisms for targeting specific Proteins in Blood Stream, Latest uses of Hematopoietic Cells in Medicine, Advances in Hematology/ Oncology, Emerging trends in Stem Cell research, Advancements in Diagnostic & Therapeutic areas of Hematology, Future directions in Paediatric Hematology/ Oncology and many more.
Interesting abstracts of the Conference include MiRNAs as Potential Biomarkers for Human Cancers by Dr. Jian Shi, University of California, USA, Curcumin sensitizes kidney cancer cells to TRAIL-mediated apoptosis via ROS-JNK- CHOP activation by Mr. Ismael Obaidi, University College Dublin, Ireland, Frequency of BCR-ABL fusion transcript types with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia by multiplex PCR in Srinagarind hospital, Khon Kaen Thailand by Ms. Kanokon Chaicom, Khon Kaen University, Thailand, Frequencies of Human Platelet Antigen (HPA) anong the Moroccan Blood Donors by Ms. Zainab Ouabdelmoumene, Laboratory of Experimental Medicine and Biotechnology, Morocco, Polymorphism of Human Organic Cationic Transporter (C480G) in Egyptian Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patients on Imatinib by Dr. Yasmen Samir, Alexandria University, Egypt and many more.
The attendees of the Congress will enjoy special events and lectures featuring expertise in the field. It is a perfect platform for oncologists, haematologists, immunologists, pathologists, research scholars, industrial professionals and student delegates from biomedical and healthcare sectors to explore every single element in Hematology/ Oncology. World Hematology 2018 will also provide an excellent opportunity for the budding scientists and young researchers through its special initiatives like Young Researcher Forum, Poster Presentation, B2B and Scientific Meetings.
All the papers to be presented in World Hematology 2018 will be published in Journal of Blood Disorders and Treatment or Journal of Cancer & Metastasis Research or Journal of Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment in regard to the topic.
• 100+ Participation (70 Industry: 30 Academia)
• 5+ Keynote Speakers
• 30+ Plenary Speakers
• 5+ Exhibitors
• 18 Innovative Educational Sessions
• 5+ Workshops
• B2B Meetings
• Only 45% of the global blood supply is collected in developing countries, which are home to more than 80% of the world’s population.
• 41 out of 148 countries (28%) that provided data on screening for transfusion-transmissible infections including HIV, hepatitis B and C, and syphilis were not able to screen all donated blood for one or more of these infections.
• Cancer is often considered a disease of affluence, but about 70% of cancer deaths occur in low- and middle-income countries.
• A 2012 study in The Lancet Oncology predicted that from 2008-2030, cancer incidence will rise 75 percent globally and will double in the least developed countries.
• Sickle cell disease (SCD) affects millions of people throughout the world and is particularly common among those whose ancestors came from sub-Saharan Africa; Spanish-speaking regions in the Western Hemisphere (South America, the Caribbean, and Central America); Saudi Arabia; India; and Mediterranean countries such as Turkey, Greece, and Italy.
• Hemophilia A affects 1 in 5,000 male births. About 400 babies are born with hemophilia A each year.
Choice of the Venue – Poland: October is the coldest month with an average temperature of about 9℃ which makes the beautiful scenery of autumn and this makes October the best time to visit Poland. The Magic Green Island’s Folk Festival comes at this time which entertains the tourists with live Celtic music, folk dancing and other sounds. Poland boasts for its medical universities and its research work that provide quality education and research achievements with worldwide recognition, state of art facilities and expert staff. Medical conference at Poland paves way to a wide variety of opportunities that will enhance the skills of participants as they can interact with globally recognized experts.
Gold Sponsor: Beacon Medicare Limited.
Media Partners: The International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP), Global Information Inc, Placid Way, Expo- book, Expo group, Atlas of Science, AcuBiz, Kindcongress, Tabeeby, Medgadget, Vydya Health, CourseFor Doctors.com.
Collaborators: CEAPRO, The Cancer Drug Development Forum.
If you are interested to know more about the Congress,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com