Insignia Medical Systems, the pioneering UK based Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) provider, is pleased to announce that they have once again successfully achieved a renewal of their ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and CE mark after their annual audit in the final quarter of 2015.
The company, who state, ‘quality throughout our organisation is paramount for success; it minimises clinical risks and improves the delivery of services,’ have been successfully and continuously assessed for many years and are proud to be one of the first UK PACS and VNA vendors to have been certified to the ISO 13485 standard for Medical Devices.
Richard Dormer, Managing Director, Insignia Medical Systems, “We are delighted to receive our ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and CE re-certifications from our MHRA approved external auditor. We take quality management and certification very seriously at Insignia and strive to exceed customer and accreditation expectations.”
These quality standards sit alongside the company’s other certifications including DICOM Conformance and HL7 Conformance.
Insignia is pleased to be moving into 2016 with a ‘clean bill of health’ and is looking forward to working with customers old and new to further enhance their products to serve the ever changing needs of the UK market.
For further information, please contact:
Clare Carpenter, Marketing Manager, Insignia Medical Systems
01256 247 010 (9am – 5:30pm)
NOTES TO EDITORS
1. Insignia Medical Systems is the leading UK based Medical Imaging provider with over 250 sites benefiting from our PACS and VNA solutions. With the largest local development and deployment teams in the UK, we are uniquely able to focus our services to exclusively meet the needs of the NHS and UK private providers.
2. We believe in providing the highest quality service to our customers and build partnerships based on achieving mutual goals and understanding. Our relationships reflect our shared ethos of working together to improve patient care.
3. With over 2,000,000,000 images and growing, Insignia manage some of the largest and most complex PACS and VNA systems currently deployed. Our expertise in migration and transitional services is unrivalled, ensuring continuity of service during system replacements.
4. Insignia is dedicated to the UK market and with our local team of developers we are quick to respond to the changing needs of the NHS.
5. Our comprehensive training programme is provided to all users across the Trust and delivered locally by our highly experienced team.
6. Insignia delivers clinician-led workflow sharing between Trusts and beyond. Images and reports are instantly available wherever and whenever they are needed.
7. Home & Regional Reporting – Insignia powers the largest home reporting services in the UK. Our systems enable flexible home working and regional urgent trauma care.
Insignia Medical Systems welcomes contact from PRs and journalists for quotes, expert opinions or bespoke content for particular press articles. Please contact Clare Carpenter in the first instance at email@example.com