Forget everything you think you know. Facebook Advertising Works.
* Facebook is the second most viewed site online.
* a 1/3 of the whole UK population is on Facebook.
* 50% of Facebook users return daily.
* Facebook advertising is the most targeted demographic advertising platform online.
* The smallest age demographic is aged 13 to 17.
* The largest age demographic is aged between 25 and 34.
What is Facebook Advertising?
Facebook Advertising are advertisements displayed on Facebook users web pages. They appear in the right side column on Facebook pages in the Ad Space.
Make It Work!
1. Do your research Facebook allows you to target your adverts to a very specific and relevant audience. Not only can you specify age, gender, education and work place, but Facebook also scans users profiles for their interests, job titles, skills and much more. By working out who will want to see your advert, the more successful your advertising campaign will be.
2. Stand out from the crowd Unlike Google users, Facebook users arent on the site waiting to look at your ad, the ads have to be relevant and interesting. Facebook users need a reason to click on your ads. Give them one!
3. Take them somewhere they want to go – When users click on your ad they will be taken to your website or Facebook business page. Your message needs to be consistent with clear calls to actions. You dont want users clicking on your ads but leaving your site straight away as they couldnt find what they were looking for.
4. Monitor, Measure & Experiment The best Facebook advertising campaigns have multiple adverts with various ad copy and images. Its crucial to regularly change your advert copy and images to get the best click rate. Monitor and refine your ads and use your campaign data wisely.
5. No half measures Its not easy, youll have to work hard, but its worth it. We have fabulous case studies, wed even go so far as to say were sort of experts in this new field.