Europe’s largest event for emerging and innovative technology confirms new sponsorship from the National Sleep Foundation.
The Wearable Technology Show is held annually at the London ExCel, and is widely known as the event at the forefront of the ‘Wearables’ market.
The team behind the event, Evolve Digital Publishing, have confirmed that they will be launching a dedicated sleep technology pavilion for the very first time in the UK.
‘The topic of sleep health is an incredibly important one. To have the backing of The National Sleep Foundation demonstrates the quality of our show, and the revolutionary products that we showcase every year,’ says Evolve CEO, Lisa Doerr.
‘We are proud to exhibit life-enhancing technologies at our show, alongside the world’s leading academics and researchers in the industry. The future of wearable technology is that it’s truly purposeful to our lives, and our new Sleep Pavilion demonstrates the need for new technology.’
The announcement comes in the wake of research confirming a link between a lack of sleep and the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease.
Visitors can expect to see products such as soundproof sleep pods and wearables that track biometrics as you sleep, alongside revolutionary new products such as ‘smart’ sleep-masks and cooling fabrics.
2018 marks The Wearable Technology Show’s 5th year. Tickets for the show can be bought on the website: www.wearabletechnologyshow.net and through www.digitalhealthtechshow.com
The Wearable Technology Show runs alongside The Digital Health Technology Show from the 13th-14th March 2018, at the London ExCel.
Notes to the Editor:
• The UK economy loses an estimated £40billion each year from sleep-deprivation.
• The Wearable Technology Show is entering its 5th year.
• 6000 delegates attend the event, alongside 300 press.
• Last year’s Keynote was provided by Google, and this year the event is hosting speakers from companies such as Coca-Cola, Microsoft, and Hugo Boss.
• The event also has a sister show, based in Santa Clara: http://www.wtsusa.show/
For further information please contact: