Organizations across the globe are struggling to cope with the challenges that the COVID-19 pandemic has thrown up. Classroom training is no longer an option for employee training, with both the trainers and employees working from home. Classroom instructors are now faced with the seemingly impossible task of making the transition to the virtual space. ‘Seemingly’ because it is not too difficult – not with the eLearning course ‘Maximizing Impact in the Virtual Classroom’ launched by CommLab India to help such instructors and many others looking to deliver enhanced learning experiences on the virtual platform.
Aimed at enhancing the training design and delivery skills of instructors in the virtual classroom, this eLearning course can help organizations train their trainers to make them ‘virtual ready’. The course is structured into 5 modules with a mastery assessment and also includes 4 high-value interactive job aids, at no additional cost. Organizations and individuals can avail of this package at a discounted price of $99 for a limited period.
CommLab India understands that making the switch to virtual classroom design and delivery can appear to be a daunting task for many training professionals. The company, along with Dr. Howard Lewis, a Certified Performance Technologist and Chief Learning Architect for CommLab India, have channelized their efforts to make this transition easy for instructors.
Dr.Lewis draws on his over 40 years of experience in performance technology and instructional design to bring the concepts of engaging classroom training to the virtual classroom. Armed with practical insights, the course takes the learner through essential information (such as ways to motivate learners in the virtual classroom) and more complex topics (such as using visual cues to judge learners’ reactions) to effectively transfer classroom-based instructional methods to the virtual space.
This eLearning course on virtual classroom training design and delivery offers:
- 4 ways to differentiate the traditional from the virtual classroom
- 18 instructional capabilities that can be used in the virtual classroom
- 10 limitations of virtual training and ways to navigate through them
- Practical knowledge of the essential elements of instruction
- 7 ways to apply instructional methods for the virtual classroom
- 22 practical strategies to create and sustain motivation while delivering virtual learning
- Concepts, best practices, and activities that can enhance the virtual classroom experience
Organizations and individuals can avail of the offer through this link.
Speaking of this course, Dr. Ayesha Habeeb Omer, CEO, and Co-founder of CommLab India said, “ We are thrilled to have launched this course on virtual learning. We believe that it will prove to be an invaluable asset to organizations looking to train their trainers on the nuances of virtual learning design and delivery and get them up to speed on a skill that’s essential in these challenging times.”
About CommLab India:
CommLab India, with more than two decades’ experience in the learning industry serving 100 International customers in 30+ countries, is one of the most sought-after global leaders for rapid eLearning solutions. It has been ranked Number 1 in Rapid eLearning for 2020 and was the 2019 Silver Award winner among the top eLearning content providers by eLearning Industry.
With its formidable authoring tool expertise and experience in corporate training and instructional design, CommLab India offers rapid eLearning solutions with any authoring tool for:
- Converting of ILT material into instructional sound, engaging, and visually appealing eLearning curriculums and other digital learning formats
- Converting legacy courses (from Flash or any other authoring tool) to HTML5, even when source files are not available
- Translating English eLearning course into 35 international languages – both text and audio