TEAM Energy – What you’ve missed in 2016
Here at TEAM we have had a great year with a multitude of improvements to our software and services and we would like to share our achievements with you. We have been reaping the benefits of our next generation of Hosted Services – TEAM Sigma Cloud with superfast Gigabit internet connectivity and the highest level of security also brings a host of benefits including the TEAM Sigma Energy Viewer which is assisting many multisite organisations to reduce their energy consumption.
We’ve also been busy developing our new Reporting tools and Bill Entry Screen. In addition to our very successful NHS SBS Framework for our Outsourced Bill Validation Service, TEAM have gained supplier status on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) – G Cloud 8 Framework Agreement – Software as a Service (Saas) and have held a series of customer events and upgraded our Customer Support Portal.
2016 at a glance…
* One of the big topics for us this has been the Water Market Reform, which will have a huge impact on how businesses acquire their water supply. The good news is that most water suppliers will be able to provide TRADACOMS Industry Standard EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) billing from April 1st 2017. So, to get one consolidated electronic bill for all your sites and reduce your processing costs make sure you stipulate TRADACOMS in your tenders.
* We were privileged to assist ESTA (Energy Services and Technology Association) in producing an updated ‘Best Practice Guide’ which contains suggested text to ensure your supplier provides TRADACOMS Industry Standard EDI Billing.
* Many of our customers are now enjoying the benefits of TEAM Sigma Cloud, which has now become the new home for our Hosted Services. They like the fact it can be accessed from anywhere, it works faster and has enabled us to build a new reporting system for them based on industry leading technology, this has been a great success for TEAM and our customers.
* In February, we held a very successful and helpful training course designed to help businesses manage their utility supplier.
* In August, we were successful in gaining supplier status on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) – G-Cloud 8 Framework Agreement – Software as a Service (Saas). The G-Cloud 8 Framework offers a faster and cheaper route for public sector organisations to subscribe to TEAM Sigma Software without going out to competitive tender. In summary, it is a more cost effective procurement process for public sector buyers.
* New courses were added to our free online Training Academy including; Meter Readings – How to add, upload, export and delete. Regression analysis and CUSUM training.
* We also held a series of webinars to help customers improve their knowledge of TEAM Sigma which was very beneficial for them to make the most of what TEAM Sigma can offer and assist them with and any updates we have made.
* Our popular series of Regional Support Groups took place in April and May with events in London, Belfast, Durham, Manchester, Sheffield, Milton Keynes, Bristol and Scotland. Feedback was extremely positive with many describing the groups as a great opportunity to network, share ideas and meet other users of the system.
* In October, we launched our new TEAM Support Help Centre. It has a brand new look and feel which is extremely easy to navigate and has all the functionality of the former Customer Portal. Customers also benefit from the following features;
– Knowledge Base – Where you can access self-help
– Community – A customer forum where you can share ideas, ask each other questions and have discussions
* In November, we held our annual User Group Conference at the Jurys Inn, Milton Keynes. The 29th annual event featured an exciting line-up of case study guest speakers from Arriva Rail North, Greggs and Plymouth City Council. Along with networking chairs from Cornwall Council & BT. Other highlights of the day included training sessions, a demonstration of TEAM’s new Sigma Cloud reporting tools. The customer feedback made TEAM feel very proud, one comment was ‘my highlights of the day was the presentation from Plymouth council, great networking lunch and a good opportunity to look at the new reporting tools’.
What’s coming in 2017
* We will be releasing our exciting new Reporting tools allowing more simplicity and flexibility for users in generating their own reports.
* Our new Bill Entry Screen will be released.
* Early in 2017 we will be announcing the Regional Support Group dates in various venues throughout May and June.
* More courses will be added to our online training academy. We will also continue to hold a series of webinars to help customers improve their knowledge of TEAM Sigma.
* We will be keeping all customers up to date on the latest legislation and Government initiatives.
Want to speak to us?
Are you looking for some expert help and advice on your energy management requirements? Contact us at http://www.teamenergy.com/contact-us/