Insignia Medical Systems, the pioneering UK based Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) provider, is pleased to announce that Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust (OUH) and the Oxford Academic Health Science Network (AHSN) has selected Insignia to provide their sharing PACS service.
OUH and the AHSN were looking for a provider who was able to provide a solution offering; Regional MDT services, home reporting capability, regional audit and quality control, regional reporting services and a regional research portal.
Insignia’s sharing service proposal will enable images and reports to be shared between multiple sites, providing the first non IEP based sharing solution deployed in a regional multi-vendor environment.
Richard Dormer, Managing Director, Insignia Medical Systems commented, “We are delighted to have been selected to provide this industry-leading solution to OUH and AHSN. Our services will enable images and reports to be shared between multiple sites including OUH and AHSN, Milton Keynes University Hospital and Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust, amongst others, meaning images can be immediately requested and received at any site, ultimately improving patient care within the whole region.”
These market leading sharing capabilities are one of the latest developments from UK based Insignia, whose in-house team of developers are continuously working with their customers to create new and enhanced solutions to meet the ever changing needs of the UK PACS market.
For further information, please contact:
Clare Carpenter, Marketing Manager, Insignia Medical Systems
01256 247 010 (9am – 5:30pm)
NOTES TO EDITORS
1. Insignia Medical Systems is the leading UK based Medical Imaging provider with over 250 sites benefiting from our PACS and VNA solutions. With the largest local development and deployment teams in the UK, we are uniquely able to focus our services to exclusively meet the needs of the NHS and UK private providers.
2. We believe in providing the highest quality service to our customers and build partnerships based on achieving mutual goals and understanding. Our relationships reflect our shared ethos of working together to improve patient care.
3. With over 2,000,000,000 images and growing, Insignia manage some of the largest and most complex PACS and VNA systems currently deployed. Our expertise in migration and transitional services is unrivalled, ensuring continuity of service during system replacements.
4. Insignia is dedicated to the UK market and with our local team of developers we are quick to respond to the changing needs of the NHS.
5. Our comprehensive training programme is provided to all users across the Trust and delivered locally by our highly experienced team.
6. Insignia delivers clinician-led workflow sharing between Trusts, regionally and beyond. Images and reports are instantly available wherever and whenever they are needed.
7. Home & Regional Reporting – Insignia powers the largest home reporting services in the UK. Our systems enable flexible home working and regional urgent trauma care.
Insignia Medical Systems welcomes contact from PRs and journalists for quotes, expert opinions or bespoke content for particular press articles. Please contact Clare Carpenter in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org