Heathrow, UK — Dec 15, 2016 — Root Info Solutions, a London-based app development company, announced today the launch of HaasConnect mobile app for Haas Automation Inc., a CNC machine manufacturing firm. The app has been meant to help CNC engineers/operators in the US and Canada to stay better connected with their CNC machine via any Internet-connected Android device.
The app targets at the manufacturing sector, particularly, original equipment manufacturers in the automobile, aerospace and other heavy-machine manufacturing verticals, can benefit from it.
HaasConnect is compatible with Android, the operating system with largest share in the mobile space. This GPS-enabled app by Root Info Solutions’ app developers UK, based on Android SDK and IDE (Android Studio 2.0), is compatible with Android 4.1 and higher versions. Check details of the app as made available by Haas Automation on Google Play.
• Must have a Haas CNC machine
• Must have a Next Generation Control
• Must have Software version 100.16.000.1010 or newer
• Machine must reside in the USA or Canada
• Must be connected to a network via an Ethernet or Wifi connection
• Must have an account setup at my.haascnc.com
HaasConnect provides 360-degree view of the machine. Here is what engineers or operators can check and monitor with the app.
• Monitor machine status (Active ,idle or fault) from the main dashboard
• Monitor feed and spindle overrides real-time
• View specific machine activity
• Manage the users who receive notifications
• Manage machine events that trigger notifications.
Any new or existing buyer of Haas CNC machine in the US and Canada, needs to create an HaasConnect Account. Under the company account, there are options to add unlimited administrators and members. Administrators can oversee the performance of the members and provide them insights and, the registered company can have a tab on their administrators.
Expressing happiness over the quality and the timely delivery of this Android app by the mobile app development company, HaasConnect USA Team, said, “We hired Root Info Solutions to get HaasConnect built. We had a ridiculously aggressive timeline. We had to get the app deployed to the Google Play store before a large trade show where we were showing off the app. Their Android app development team in the supervision of Nikhil worked many hours of overtime and weekends to hit the deadline. NIkhil has a pleasant ‘can do’ attitude and solid work ethic.”
The person quoted in the testimonial above is Chief Technology Officer with Root Info Solutions Mobile App Development Company.