Quantum Composers Offers New Feature on the 9730 Series Current Generator, Making it Compliant with USCAR-28 and AK-LV-16
(BOZEMAN, MT) May 21, 2020 —Quantum Composers, Inc. added new features to the 9730 Series Programmable Current Generator, which provide engineers with the ability to generate complex current waveforms and generate 6 amps of high precision current pulses.
Designed specifically to meet the advanced safety test requirements of USCAR-28 and AK-LV-16 for testing pyrotechnical systems, airbag systems, and electric igniters, the 9730 now offers:
- Multi-channel capability (2 or 4 channels)
- Precision timing control of delays and pulsewidths
- USCAR Option: 8 segment pulse definitions allow complex waveforms with different current amplitude steps and ramps
- 6 amps of high-precision current pulses
- Integrated precision 4-wire load resistance measurement
- Isolated current and voltage monitor reference outputs
- Advanced safety features including remote interlock, removable keyed enable switch and internal error checking
The advanced features, paired with the existing reliable and robust nature of the 9730 Digital Delay Current Generator product line, make the newest addition a perfect fit for production testing to the requirements of USCAR-28 and AK-LV-16, development testing of airbag systems, and other pyrotechnic systems.
About Quantum Composers
Founded in 1993, Quantum Composers is an internationally recognized pioneer in the photonics marketplace. We are a leading manufacturer of Digital Delay Pulse Generators, DPSS lasers, and OEM and custom laser systems for a wide range of applications and industries. To learn more, please visit quantumcomposers.com.