PuntAla Camping Resort of Punta Ala, famous seaside resort in Castiglione della Pescaia (GR) in Tuscany, is the winner of the prize dedicated to the Italian camping or village with the best Wi-Fi service for the year 2016, a prize given in the field of Excellence Certificates KoobCamp 2016.
The camping has been selected from the experts of KoobCamp ( www.koobcamp.com ), a network that includes Campeggi.com ( www.campeggi.com/en ) and other 30 web portals dedicated tocampings and villages with the following motivation: “to have chosen the combination of free Wi-Fi for guests with the quality of a Wi-Fi installation all over the area of the camping, based on 60 acces point (Aruba Networks), all connected with optical fiber with 60 synchronous MB (UP/down) of connectivity.
The PuntAla Camping resort becomes the Italian testimonial of campings with a high quality Wi-Fi service; these campings are able to answer the modern wishes and requirements of tourists that also on holiday don’t want to give up the Internet connection using their tablet, smartphone and laptop, for fun or for work. This service is appreciated above all fromtourists from other countries, that want to be in contact with their families or want to organize their holiday using information found on the web.
The top ten, which is valid for the assignment of the Excellence Certificates for Wi-fi 2016 by KoobCamp and is captained by PuntAla Camping Resort, highlights campings and villages of Tuscany (in particular in the area around Livorno) as main characters of “connected holiday”*:
• PuntAla Camping Resort – Castiglione della Pescaia (GR) in Tuscany – WINNER
• Camping Village le Pianacce – Castagneto Carducci (LI) in Tuscany
• Camping Tripesce – Rosignano Marittimo (LI) in Tuscany
• Camping Village Orrì – Tortolì (OG) in Sardinia
• Camping Village Pappasole – Piombino (LI) in Tuscany
• International Camping Village Etruria – Castagneto Carducci (LI) in Tuscany
• Camping Village Lake Placid – Silvi (TE) in Abruzzo
• Don Antonio Camping Village – Giulianova (TE) in Abruzzo
• Villaggio Campeggio Europa – Roseto degli Abruzzi (TE) in Abruzzo
• Camping Village MareBlu – Cecina (LI) in Tuscany
*N.B. the chart is not placing order, except for the winner.
Every campsite in the Top Ten for the Certificate of Excellence for Wi-Fi 2016 will receive an adhesive, in order to have a distinguishing mark that guests can see. It will attest the recognition given by KoobCamp and will be available in a special variation for the winner, the PuntAla Camping Resort. The announcement of the Certificate of Excellence 20016 by KoobCamp for the best 10 campings and villages with Wi-Fi for the year 2016 comes after the Certificates already given for the categories Aquapark, Family, Glamping, Pet Friendly, Restaurant and Wellness and advances the prizes for Sport and Accessible Tourism.