A new estate agency social media leader board that measures the influence of estate agents located in Berkshire has been launched by local digital agency MarrDigital
The top 25 estate agencies are calculated every two weeks using an algorithm that monitors data from Twitter, Kred Score and Rise Global.
The first poll which was released on 9th February saw the top 5 estate agencies
- Sansome & George
- Haslams Surveyors
- Warren Property Matters
- Frost Partnership
Metrics to calculate the top estate agents in Berkshire score include
1. Each estate agency receives a point for each twitter list that they have been included on. This Twitter feature allows users to organize their followers
2. The system counts the number of followers an estate has allocating a score
3. The leader board will also calculate the number of people the estate agent is following
4. The system uses data from Kred
to assess each estate agents influence see below for more details
5. You can see the full breakdown of the scores at Rise Global
What is a Kred Score?
Kred measures Influence by assessing how frequently you are Retweeted, Replied, Mentioned and Followed on Twitter. If you connect your Facebook account to your Kred profile, you get Influence points when people interact with your content on your wall and the walls of others who have registered their Facebook account with Kred. Facebook interactions counted towards your Kred include Posts, Mentions, Likes, Shares and Event Invitations.
- Kred is the world’s most transparent Influence Metric.
- To calculate a Kred score billions of tweets from the last 1,000 days are analyzed for influence
- Kred scores reflect Trust and Generosity, the foundations of strong relationships
- Influence is the ability to inspire action. It is scored on a 1,000-point scale.
MarrDigital is a Wokingham based Digital Marketing Agency.
Founder Nick Marr has been operating a number of property websites and is founder of overseas property website Homesgofast.com
, Europeanproperty.com, and co-founder of TheHouseShop.com. Nick started one of the first online estate agencies called The Little House Company in 1999! and qualified as an estate agent with the NAEA
Estate agents are essentially marketing companies with a job of publicizing their listings. Consumers expect it, our leader board identifies how social our locale estate agents are, the more they engage with others online the better they perform in the rankings. We hope more agents will join the leaderboard and use it as inspiration to increase there activity online”