Press Release: February 15, 2010
It's not until you actually attend a Super Bowl that you get to really appreciate the enormity of this gladiatorial contest - the super-charged atmosphere, the pageantry, the extravaganza, the elaborate pre-game and halftime shows (think Janet Jackson, Bruce Springsteen, The Who) and a weeks worth of events and parties (like the exclusive Sports Travel Tours Super Bowl Tailgate Party) that culminate in an unofficial American holiday called Super Bowl Sunday. It's one hell of an experience!
And in 2011, Texas, the state where everything is bigger, will be hosting Super Bowl XLV. Yep, next year Sports Travel Tours will be joining 80,000 rootin scootin tootin crazed football fans at the colossal Dallas Cowboys stadium. This architectural masterpiece is epic, futuristic, phenomenal..and it cost $1.3 billion to build! And its centrepiece.is a mind-boggling monster-sized HD TV screen which hangs over the centre of the playing field. Its the largest in the world (of course!). It spans 60 yards. It delivers glorious technological overload. And it has to be seen to be believed! Could this be the biggest and best Super Bowl ever?
Book with Sports Travel Tours for the ultimate Texas Super Bowl experience. Travel packages include:
- Guaranteed Super Bowl ticket (choice of seat)
- 4 nights accommodation at a well-located quality hotel with spacious well-appointed guest rooms, excellent facilities including on-site sports bar and complimentary hot breakfast
- Welcome reception on first night
- Trip to downtown Dallas to include a visit to the JFK Sixth Floor Museum and a private behind-the-scenes tour of American Airlines Center
- Trip to historic Fort Worth Stockyards for some authentic cowboy heritage, a cattle drive, ringside seats at a rodeo and an abundance of cowboys, long horns, country music, Western saloons, good beer and great steak!
- Entrance to the NFL Experience an NFL interactive theme park with games and displays + the opportunity to get players autographs, purchase merchandise and test your NFL skills!
- STT Super Bowl Tailgate Party including unlimited hot food, all drinks, big screen TVs, entertainment AND appearances by Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders and a former NFL player.
- Experienced STT tour manager throughout
- All transfers
- The assurance of a long-standing specialist sports tour operator (established 1998) with ATOL bonding and licensed by the Travel Trust Association
Don't miss one of the greatest sporting events on the planet, plus some Southern hospitality, the excessive personality of Texas and the expertise of Sports Travel Tours!
For more information, please contact:
Andrew HillAndrew Hill
Visit the newsroom of: PR Fire