Press Release: August 02, 2016
Afternoon Tea lovers looking for something different are getting excited about the special events announced as part of this year’s Afternoon Tea Week celebrations, from 8th to 14th August.
A music recital in a historic house, flower arranging at a famous department store and rare tea tastings are taking place, accompanied by a traditional Afternoon Tea of course!
Keith Newton, Managing Director of sponsor AfternoonTea.co.uk said “Each year we ask afternoon tea venues to think up ideas for a one-off event, or special menu, and we’re delighted with the diverse range of activities taking place for the 2016 celebrations”.
• Handel & Hendrix House Afternoon Tea with a guided tour of this historic house, a live music recital and the Handel & Hendrix Afternoon Tea that Mews of Mayfair have crafted in honour of their former neighbours.
• Cabbages & Roses Afternoon Tea at Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill. Enjoy The Montagu’s brand new Afternoon Tea, quench your thirst with the special Bramble Royale cocktail or a glass of rose champagne, indulge in luxurious mini treatments from Elemis and take home goodie bags including treats from Elemis, Newby Teas and Cabbages & Roses.
• Flower Arranging Afternoon Tea at Harrods - the world famous department store are offering a flower arrangement session from Moyses Stevens before guests indulge in their sumptuous Afternoon Tea.
• Rare Tea Company Tea Tasting - The Kensington Hotel will be hosting an exclusive tea tasting event in association with the Rare Tea Company.
• Epicurean Tea Tasting at The Ritz - Tea Master Giando Scanua will take guests on a 3 hour journey of discovery of some of the finest and rarest teas from across the world, each expertly paired with a selection of delicious savoury and sweet treats.
Visit the Afternoon Tea Week website
(http://www.afternoonteaweek.com/) for full details of all events, competitions and exclusive offers.
For more information, please contact:
Visit the newsroom of: firstname.lastname@example.org