Press Release: October 27, 2015
This year, Aggregion joined such companies as Hewlett-Packard, Softline, Aquarius, Software Inc. PayQR, as a Forum partner. During the Forum, Aggregion's representative in Russia – A-Platform Company – delivered a presentation titled 'New electronic content distribution model for educational institutions'.
The Forum was dedicated to the use of modern technologies in education with particular emphasis on cloud-based services. The topics of the Forum included such aspects as:
- Practical aspects of using Microsoft cloud-based solutions in education.
- Legal aspects of using cloud-based services in the Russian Federation.
- Solutions for higher educational institutions based on the Microsoft platform.
- Interaction with alumni based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Baseline scenarios of using Microsoft Azure at higher educational institutions.
- Microsoft Azure in scientific research. Machine Learning.
- Aquarius devices and solutions for higher professional education.
- Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance Program: an efficient mechanism for training qualified personnel and much more.
An exhibition of Hewlett-Packard devices for higher educational institutions was also held during the Forum. Aggregion had recently completed testing Hewlett-Packard solutions for education and recommended them for use in educational institutions.
Aggregion is a cloud-based platform that provides rights owners with new ways of selling and distributing electronic content. Aggregion's partners currently include such companies as Microsoft, Intel, Acer and Hewlett-Packard. The company also cooperates with dozens of the world's major mobile operators and Internet retailers. In 2014-2015, Aggregion, together with Intel and Microsoft, carried out several projects in the field of school education focusing on the distribution of digital multi-media educational content with an end user coverage of almost 10,000 Russian schools. The status of a Forum partner is an acknowledgement of Aggregion's successful development and stresses the timeliness of the proposed solutions and willingness of the IT market's major players to cooperate with it.
For more information, please contact:
Visit the newsroom of: aggregion