Press Release: February 05, 2016
SMi Group is delighted to announce Chris Folk, Director, National Protection Portfolio Division, The MITRE Corporation will be speaking at the SMi’s 6th annual European Smart Grid Cyber Security conference (7th – 8th March 2016)
Chris Folk will be presenting on “Perspectives on the Cyber Physical Human World”. The topics of his presentation will include:
•In a world with billions of smart, connected devices and countless vulnerabilities – why is resilience essential?
•How is the convergence of cyber systems, physical systems, and humans radically altering our perceptions of defense and security?
•How can we help shape a holistic and integrated perspective (to risk) that accounts for confidentiality, availability, integrity, reliability and safety?
The European Smart Grid Cyber Security event will gather together key opinion-leaders, senior government officials, security consultants, solution providers, international investors, senior engineers and vendors to discover hot industry topics such as the EU Energy Union, standardisation and compliance, implementing secure smart meter networks, protecting your sensitive data, future technological challenges for smart grid cyber security and much more.
Speaker panel for 2016 includes:
- Stephen Daniels, Strategic Business Advisor, Cyber Security Practice, CGI
- Graham Wright, Head of Global Digital Risk & Security & CISO, National Grid
- Steve Soar, Cyber Security Specialist, Darktrace Ltd
- Adrian Page, DCC Readiness Manager, Smart Metering Customer Programme, E.ON UK
- Mauriche Kroos, Security Officer, CIO Office, Enexis
- Giovanni Coppolla, Product Manager, Enel
- Roelof Klein, System Engineer/ Consultant, Alliander
- Joe Dauncey, Chair, Energy Networks Association Cyber Security Group, Head of Information Risk & Security, SSE
- David Higgins, Professional Service Manager, CyberArk
- Lionel Jacobs, SCADA Security Architect, Palo Alto Networks
Running alongside the conference will be an exclusive half-day post-conference workshop entitled ‘Making Information Security Work for Your Organisation’ (Led by IT Governance)
For more information or to register visit the event website at www.smartgridcybersecurity.co.uk/prfire
European Smart Grid Cyber Security
7th - 8th of March 2016
Contact e-mail: [email protected]
Contact number: James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054
Event Website: www.smartgridcybersecurity.co.uk/prfire
For more information, please contact:
Visit the newsroom of: Anna Serazetdinova