Press Release: July 08, 2015
Pasteur Romania is a pharmaceutical company specialized in the research, development and manufacturing of a wide variaty of veterinary products.
Along side with Pasteur Filipesti Branch, Pasteur Institute forms Pasteur Romania, the largest and the oldest company in the veterinary field.
The Pasteur Institute was established in 1895, being the first manufacturer of vaccines for veterinary use in Romania.
Throughout its history, Pasteur Institute provided the veterinary market with quality animal medications, vaccines and veterinary services at competitive prices.
About our Factory, Pasteur Filipesti Branch
Our products are manufactured at our state of the art facility in Filipesti. Pasteur Filipesti Branch is the most up-to-date veterinary medicine factory in Romania! The production facility is GMP certified, thus complying with international standards of good practice. The plant has a portfolio of over 500 products from the most important therapeutic areas and with countless forms of presentation.
The Pasteur Filipesti Branch has 7 divisions:
1. Solutions and suspensions for drinking
2. Tablets for oral administration, and pessaries
3. Medicated powders and premixes
4. Injection products
5. Sterile and non-sterile ointments
6. Rodenticides, insecticides
7. Detergents, disinfectants.
We produce veterinary medicine, vaccines and supliments for a large variaty of animals: birds, horses, dogs, cats, rabbits, ruminants, swine and other species.
What recommends us?
• The diversity of the portfolio. Pasteur Romania offers a range of over 600 products that caters to all therapeutic areas.
• The quality of our products. Our production facilities are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified and comply with all the legislative requirements adopted in the European Union.
• Honesty and integrity. We always strive to offer our partners the best products while ensuring the best price.
• A great team of professionals, highly qualified in their work field. Pasteur Romania is proud to have a team of professionals who are highly qualified in both research, diagnosis and medicinal production.
If you are interested of being a distributor for our veterinary vaccines, drugs & supplements, taking advantage of our vast product range and many years of experience in the veterinary field, please contact us.
For more information, please contact:
Visit the newsroom of: alinao