Press Release: January 28, 2016
Recently launched app to be featured as one of ten new music technologies at SXSW
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (January XX, 2016) – Muzibit, a social streaming app just for music freaks, provides a single place to discover, share and discuss music. Available for free download on iTunes and Google Play, Muzibit taps into YouTube and Sound-cloud to provide commercial-free video and audio, and offers an in-depth music experience through its news, trends and playlist features.
“Not all of your friends on Facebook or Twitter care about your music taste. I wanted a specific place where music lovers could interact with other music lovers,” said App Creator Rahul Anand. “It’s not about the number of followers, it’s about the level of passion for music.”
Anand, a graduate of University of Kentucky and longtime music enthusiast, started the app after friends constantly asked him to share the new music he played at parties. He partnered with Investor John Neace to bring the best features of well-known music apps into a single experience. Muzibit launched in August 2015, and will be one of ten featured music technologies at SXSW in March 2016.
Current features of Muzibit include:
- The Buzz: A social space for music lovers, where they can talk and share their take on new music.
- The News: Refreshed daily, users can be the first to know what's happening with the latest releases, the hottest tours and the most recent shows.
- The Dish: Users can comment on, like, and repost anything they find in Muzibit.
- Unlimited Audio/Video: Muzibit allows users to listen to any Sound-cloud track and watch any YouTube video right inside the app. Links posted automatically become playable media inside Muzibit.
- Hassle-Free Sharing: Muzibit lets you share anything with anyone, all inside the platform.
- Playlists: Users can organize music into playlists and discover new music off the playlists of people they follow.
First launched in August 2015 by Zeus LLC, Muzibit is a social streaming app that combines the best features of music and media platforms into a single, powerful app. Discover, listen and share. With Muzibit all the music — and the people who care about it — are in one place. Download on iTunes or Google Play. For more info visit: www.muzibit.com.
For more information, please contact:
Visit the newsroom of: Muzibit