Press Release: August 28, 2019
There is no definite measure to a man's success, but there are certainly numerous ways of getting there. The truth is… achieving success not only requires hard work but also conditioning of the mind and heart. Treading the road to success requires both purpose and plan, but first, a person must have self-confidence and determination.
The author of "The Law of Success" effectively laid down basic life inspirations that are easily relatable. People of different walks of life could ponder on Napoleon Hill's revealed truths about success, how to achieve it, and what hinders people from getting to the peak of their lives. As a motivational author, Napoleon Hill was able to compile multiple great thoughts from many successful people whom he was able to meet and interview.
This AHAbook™ on the "Law of Success" is composed of 140 remarkably practical AHAmessages™ that are useful in life reflections. Whether you belong to the younger generation still in search of one's passion or an adult still questioning their purpose, these AHAmessages are the best set of inspirational thoughts that could make a huge difference in your life after reflecting on them.
"This book is a gem that every human being should read. 'The Law of Success' is a product of a motivated individual's work to become successful and help others hurdle life's challenges in a positive manner," says Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), Global Credibility Expert and The AHA Guy at AHAthat® (https://AHAthat.com).
Here are five life-changing AHAmessages that you can ponder and share to your colleagues:
• How to be #Successful? Transform your desires into a #DefinitePurpose, and back that purpose with a #DefinitePlan. #NapoleonHill #TheLawOfSuccess http://aha.pub/TheLawOfSuccess.
• A man's #GoodReputation exists outside of his own control, for it is only perceived in the minds of others. #NapoleonHill #TheLawOfSuccess http://aha.pub/TheLawOfSuccess.
• If you permit yourself to be persuaded by every piece of information that comes to your attention, you will never become an accurate thinker. #AccurateThinking #NapoleonHill #TheLawOfSuccess http://aha.pub/TheLawOfSuccess.
• How are habits formed? By repeatedly directing one or more of our five senses in a given direction. Establish a #GoodHabit. #NapoleonHill #TheLawOfSuccess http://aha.pub/TheLawOfSuccess.
• The best way to tell the world what you can do is by showing it. #ActionsSpeakLouder #NapoleonHill #TheLawOfSuccess http://aha.pub/TheLawOfSuccess.
Read and share AHAmessages in this AHAbook on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook by going to http://aha.pub/TheCuriousCase.
AHAthat makes it easy for you to establish your expertise, whether it's by sharing high-quality content of thought leaders from around the world (over 50k AHAmessages that you can share in seconds, for free) or by quickly creating a thought leadership book of your own. You can press the "easy button" by having us ghostwrite your book and run an Amazon Bestseller Campaign. If you want to write it yourself, you can follow a simple three-step writing process. Visit https://AHAthat.com/Author for more details.
We also encourage you to read your book out loud so we can distribute the audio version on 23 audio platforms and incorporate it onto AHAthat Radio https://AHAthatRadio.com, where AHAs are streamed 24 hours a day. All content on the platform is curated by THiNKaha, which has published over 800 physical books and e-books. Visit https://AHAthat.com, and start sharing compelling content today for free in seconds.
THiNKaha makes it easy to create compelling content that helps turn corporate experts into recognized thought leaders. THiNKaha Services include: Curation for AHAthat, Thought Leadership Mentoring/Coaching, Book Publishing, Social Media, Traditional Media Coaching, Vetted Referrals, Producing and Repurposing Content for Shows like Thought Leader Life, Grow Your 1099, as well as other Thought Leadership Services, including the Creation and Support of Corporations' Thought Leadership Blueprints.
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact Jenilee Maniti at email@example.com or call (408) 257-3000.
For more information, please contact:
Visit the newsroom of: AHAthat