Press Release: August 28, 2019
Learn How to Discover Your True Self Through Ralph Waldo Emerson's "The Essential Writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson"
Our world is full of judgment days and greatly influences how we perceive our experiences and value our abilities. Every part of our lives, including nature, history, law, knowledge, and society, is believed to have an adverse effect on our personal and professional growth.
In the book, "The Essential Writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson," the author explains the role of our environment in shaping our knowledge, traditions, and accepted history. His sentiments encourage us to assess what we know and attain true independence by discovering our true self instead of conforming to social expectations.
There are 140 AHAmessages™ pulled out from "The Essential Writings of Ralph Waldo Emerson," all of which are inspiring and enlightening for anyone on a journey of self-discovery.
"Ralph Waldo Emerson's words urge us to develop our own culture and believe in ourselves. Discovering our passion in life cannot be attained by acting based on others' perceptions, but by doing what you truly love and what you are good at," says Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), Global Credibility Expert and The AHA Guy at AHAthat® (https://AHAthat.com).
Here are remarkably beneficial AHAmessages you can share from this book::
• Our #Perception of things is shaped by our own experiences; we only see what we are prepared to see. #RalphWaldoEmerson http://aha.pub/TheEssentialWritings.
• Speak your hidden convictions and they shall become the accepted truths. In due time, the inmost becomes the outmost, and our thoughts are rendered back to us by the judgment of the universe. #SpeakYourMind #RalphWaldoEmerson http://aha.pub/TheEssentialWritings.
• Do not ever doubt the respective ability of human beings. Pretension may sit still but cannot act. Pretension cannot feign an act of real greatness. #BeYourself #RalphWaldoEmerson http://aha.pub/TheEssentialWritings.
• We live in succession, in division, in parts. Meantime, within man is the #Soul of the whole, to which every part is equally related, the #Eternal ONE. #RalphWaldoEmerson http://aha.pub/TheEssentialWritings.
• We are all part of the same whole. Whoever has access to this universal mind is a party to all that is or can be done. #RalphWaldoEmerson http://aha.pub/TheEssentialWritings.
Read and share AHAmessages in this AHAbook on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook by going to http://aha.pub/TheEssentialWritings.
AHAthat makes it easy for you to establish your expertise, whether it's by sharing high-quality content of thought leaders from around the world (over 50k AHAmessages that you can share in seconds, for free) or by quickly creating a thought leadership book of your own. You can press the "easy button" by having us ghostwrite your book and run an Amazon Bestseller Campaign. If you want to write it yourself, you can follow a simple three-step writing process. Visit https://AHAthat.com/Author for more details.
We also encourage you to read your book out loud so we can distribute the audio version on 23 audio platforms and incorporate it onto AHAthat Radio https://AHAthatRadio.com, where AHAs are streamed 24 hours a day. All content on the platform is curated by THiNKaha, which has published over 800 physical books and e-books. Visit https://AHAthat.com, and start sharing compelling content today for free in seconds.
THiNKaha makes it easy to create compelling content that helps turn corporate experts into recognized thought leaders. THiNKaha Services include: Curation for AHAthat, Thought Leadership Mentoring/Coaching, Book Publishing, Social Media, Traditional Media Coaching, Vetted Referrals, Producing and Repurposing Content for Shows like Thought Leader Life, Grow Your 1099, as well as other Thought Leadership Services, including the Creation and Support of Corporations' Thought Leadership Blueprints.
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact Jenilee Maniti at email@example.com or call (408) 257-3000.
For more information, please contact:
Visit the newsroom of: AHAthat