CUPERTINO, CA — July 16, 2020 — The top responsibility of a sales manager is not to make numbers. It’s to build, develop, and retain a high-performing sales team (so they can make the numbers). The biggest detriment to this objective is adding toxicity to the team. Toxic salespeople often cause problems in the workplace, such as decreased team productivity and morale. Part of this book discusses why sales managers should avoid hiring toxic salespeople and how.
This book also discusses how sales managers can hire rainmakers. When a sales team is composed of not only good salespeople but also rainmakers, there's a higher chance that the company succeeds. It's important for sales managers to know what to look for when hiring salespeople and how to determine who the potential rainmakers are. This book is a great guide for sales managers, as well as recruiters, who want to hire smarter and increase their bottom line.
Hardcover, paperback, and Kindle versions of this book are available on Amazon. You can download the Kindle version of this book for FREE until July 20! Grab your copy now: http://getbook.at/HireSmarterSellMore
- Lee Smith helps sales teams leverage critical insights that enable them to acquire, develop, and retain their best employees and customers. Smith is the CEO of SalesFuel®, a sales intelligence firm he founded in 1989 that has been recognized as one of the Top 10 Sales Enablement providers worldwide by Selling Power magazine. He is one of the select few certified advisors worldwide for sales consultant Jeffrey Gitomer and was personally recognized as one of the Leading Sales Consultants by Selling Power Magazine in 2020.
"C. Lee Smith is indeed a master of his craft. His book is a powerful tool that many sales managers and recruiters should read. It's packed with all the author's knowledge and wisdom in how sales managers and recruiters can hire smarter in order to meet and exceed their sales goals," says Mitchell Levy (https://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), Global Credibility Expert and The AHA Guy at AHAthat® (https://AHAthat.com).
Here are five powerful AHA messages that you can share from this book
- If you think hiring a top-tier salesperson is expensive, wait until you hire a toxic one. #HireSmarter https://aha.pub/CLeeSmith
- There are 13 types of toxic salespeople. Knowing each type can help sales managers and recruiters easily spot a toxic hire. #HireSmarter https://info.salesfuel.com/13typestoxicityebook https://aha.pub/CLeeSmith
- Sales managers and recruiters need to look for reasons not to hire a salesperson just as much as they need to look for the opposite. You're hiring, not recruiting. #HireSmarter https://aha.pub/CLeeSmith
- Success breeds success. Rainmakers can make a huge impact on the sales team's attitude and performance. #HireSmarter https://aha.pub/CLeeSmith
- Remember, the best hiring decision that a sales manager can make may be the one they don't make. #HireSmarter https://aha.pub/CLeeSmith
Read and share AHA messages in this AHAbook on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook by going to https://aha.pub/HireSmarterSellMore.
AHAthat makes it easy for you to establish your expertise, whether it's by sharing high-quality content of thought leaders from around the world (over 53k AHAmessages that you can share in seconds, for free) or by quickly creating a thought leadership book of your own. You can press the "easy button" by having us ghostwrite your book and run an Amazon Bestseller Campaign. If you want to write it yourself, you can follow a simple three-step writing process. Visit https://AHAthat.com/Author for more details.
We also encourage you to read your book out loud so we can distribute the audio version on 23 audio platforms and incorporate it onto AHAthat Radio https://AHAthatRadio.com, where AHAs are streamed 24 hours a day. All content on the platform is curated by THiNKaha, which has published over 800 physical books and e-books. Visit https://AHAthat.com, and start sharing compelling content today for free in seconds.
THiNKaha delivers credibility through books, credreels™, and courses. THiNKaha makes it easy to:
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact Jenilee Maniti at email@example.com or call (408) 257-3000.