Mental toughness is a characteristic that is embodied by top athletes, entrepreneurs and creatives. It’s a trait which helps those who possess it strive for more, even when the odds are against them.
Ollie Baldwin, a true mindset believer, has just released his newest book titled Mental Toughness In Life & Sport. Baldwin focuses on the true power that your mind contains and provides readers with insight into how they can improve their own level of mental toughness.
Mental toughness describes a variety of characteristics common to people who are at the peak of their performance, including:
· A remarkable ability to focus
· A “winner’s” mindset with the self-confidence to always believe in yourself
· An aptitude for conquering rejection and fear
· The ability to manage stress and thrive under pressure
· The knack for turning obstacles into opportunities
· A relentlessly positive attitude no matter what the challenges
· And a desire to succeed under any circumstances
This book will not only show you examples of those who are implementing mental toughness, but will also provide you with actionable strategies and tactics that you can integrate into your daily life to improve your focus, control your thoughts, stay positive and work towards your goals.