Press Release: June 30, 2020
New Delhi, Friday 26 June: The Option Chain is a tool that can help investors in identifying and understanding the various investment opportunities available to them. By using this tool, an investor can analyze the various options available to make a decision as to which option is the best for his investment objectives. This analysis can be used by an investor to choose an option with the best return on investment in the shortest amount of time.
IFMC Institute on 22 June 2020, launched a new course - online option chain theory course for traders who wish to upgrade their knowledge. Option Chain can be used to identify the best return:
- Equity Derivatives: Equity derivatives can be created from stocks or bonds by buying a loan that will be paid back over a specified period of time. While this makes a great way to create an investment strategy with low risk and good capital growth, the interest rate associated with these types of securities may not be a good fit for some investors. Also, equity derivatives are a good way to hedge against inflation, since it provides protection from economic fluctuations in the face of rising inflation.
- Secured Debt Instruments: One of the most common equity derivatives is commercial mortgage-backed security (CMBS). A CMBS is similar to a mutual fund and is issued by a financial institution that provides investors with fixed income securities and a reliable source of return in exchange for collateral.
- Stocks: As the name implies, a stock represents a share of ownership in a company. While this is certainly the best way to invest in a company, the returns on stocks can be very volatile. All these tricks are cover in online technical analysis course.
- Fixed Income Securities: These securities include both short-term investments like Treasury Bills and Long-Term Investment Securities (i.e., bonds) and even longer-term investments like certificates of deposit and money market accounts.
- Other Futures Trading Systems (FTS): The Option Chain can be used to identify the potential growth opportunities that exist with certain derivatives, such as the Option, the Swap, and the Futures. Also, by using the Option Chain, an investor can quickly assess the best choices of assets to invest in.
There are many different types of Option chains and strategies, but there are some ways that investors can use the Option Chain to make investment decisions faster.
Why Learn Option Chain Analysis
IFMC Institute aims to help traders make profits and reduce loss. This program is suitable for beginners who have a complete online share market course. Here are some examples of how the Option Chain course can be used to identify the best option for an investor:
- Equity Derivatives: By looking at equity derivative related companies and their financial conditions, an investor can quickly identify which equity derivative offers the best potential for his company. In addition, he can also quickly decide what size of equity derivative to purchase and from whom.
- Stock Trading Strategies: By looking at stocks traded in the US on a daily basis, an investor can quickly identify trends within the markets and find the best investment opportunities. This is a great way to determine which stocks are performing the best and when.
- Option Chain: By analyzing the multiple options available to him and finding the best match to each of them, an investor can easily determine which option has the best return.
- Fixed Income Investments: Through learning the Option Chain, an investor can quickly and easily select the best potential investment options by analyzing the differences between the fixed income securities and bonds. Furthermore, by quickly determining which option offers the best opportunity for the investor's company, an investor can quickly identify the best investment options available to him.
About IFMC Institute
IFMC Institute is registered under the name of IFMC Educational Institutions Private Limited. Founded in 2008 with a mission to produce stock market professionals for the upcoming financial sector.
Established with a commitment to narrow down the gap between demand and supply for professionals. IFMC creates almost 400+ professionals annually but as per demand. The institute is led by a certified technical analyst with 21 years of experience in trading. Students can take stock market training in Delhi NCR centres.
For further information contact details:
Phone: 0120-437 7006, +91-981 026 0089, 981 021 6889