Press Release: October 09, 2015
Embryolab will be exhibiting at The Fertility Show at London Olympia on the 7-8th November this year. Now, in its 7th year, The Fertility Show features 60 talks and 100 exhibitors, from clinics to nutritionists, The Fertility Show is the place to get answers for anyone who is trying for a baby.
Embryolab is a Greek clinic that caters for couples who are experiencing fertility disorders, aiming to provide a sound diagnosis followed by immediate world class treatment to ensure the couple have the best chance of achieving their goal of a successful pregnancy.
There are many reasons why couples who are experiencing problems conceiving should consider contacting Embryolab, not least;
1. Embryolab has a world-wide reputation for its fertility research. Embryolab is the only fertility clinic in Greece and one of only a few in Europe that has its own research and training department. Embryolab’s expertise is sought after by fertility associations and national health ministries, world-wide, to host training programs in the field of fertility.
2. Embryolab has incorporated a total quality management system into its daily operation to ensure best results and has developed a quality management system for IVF units that has become the industry standard. So much so that it is now being taught to other IVF clinics through the Embryolab Academy. Furthermore Embryolab in the only fertility clinic in Greece and again one of just a few in Europe to have obtained the ISO15189:2012 accreditation in addition to the ISO9001:2008.
3. Embryolab has a high record in helping couples who have been unsuccessful in previous IVF attempts to have successful pregnancies. Embryolab achieves successes where other clinics have failed by focussing on each couple as individuals, identifying the possible reasons behind each failure and then applying the appropriate treatment which leads to the best chance of achieving success. Clinical director Dr Nikos Christoforidis will be present at The Fertility Show in London and will conduct free consultations to couples (please visit www.http://embryolab.eu/en/ to book your free consultation).
4. Embryolab is one of a very few clinics that incorporates a compulsory MMPI psychological screening to each donor, in addition to medical and genetic screening. Only 52-58% of potential donors finally make it to the programme. This not only guarantees the high success rates of our donation packages but also the sound psychological health of the child.
5. Head embryologist Alexia Chatziparasidou is renowned globally for her expertise in PGS/PGD technics. Embryolab has a long experience in applying pre-implantation screening which results in pregnancy rates increasing to up to 56%. In addition, application of PGS in egg donation programmes increases pregnancy rates above 80%. Ms Chatziparasidou will be present at the fertility show in London and will conduct free consultations to couples.
EMBRYOLAB implements the most modern diagnostic and treatment methods, providing effective intervention so that everyone may have the opportunity to experience the amazing joy of bringing forth a new life. Visit our stand at The Fertility Show to meet our team and to experience a free virtual tour of our clinic in Greece! You can also find out for yourselves why so many couples who have experienced failure at other IVF clinics find success with Embryolab.
Dr Christoforidis, Clinical Director of Embryolab will be attending The Fertility Show and offering free consultations to couples. If you would like to register for a free consultation with Dr Christoforidis please visit http://embryolab.eu/en/
For more information, please contact:
Visit the newsroom of: Embryolab