Press Release: November 14, 2016
Ground-breaking cycle insurer Bikmo is offering customers who buy a policy before Christmas the opportunity to join a complimentary two-day bike-based adventure to escape TV’s furry, accented, price-comparing creatures.
The weekend escapes will take place during the summer of 2017 at secret locations across England, Wales and Scotland.
Experienced local guides will take riders into the wild over two days with participants staying in well-equipped hideaway camps, cooking tasty local produce over open fires and washed down with craft beers and exceptional coffee.
Meeting locations will be released 30 days before the event and routes are being kept secret until the day. Riders will be able to choose between a road or MTB/gravel based adventure and must be prepared for technical riding and wild camping.
“Discovering wild places by bike with like-minded souls and finishing around a fire with a cold beer is our idea of an epic weekend,” commented Bikmo CEO, David George, “so we thought: why not lead the way and create an experience to share with our customers?”
“Locked to a screen in the world of tech that we work in seven days a week, the Bikmo team doesn’t often get to connect face-to-face with the people who fuel Bikmo with their business. This will be a perfect opportunity to combine giving something back with our own love for biking and adventure – and give us a break from the meerkats!”
● To find out more, visit: https://bikmo.com/adventure/
● Bikmo Adventure FAQs : https://goo.gl/WGhqEF
● Dates : Wales - 24-28 May 17 // Scotland - 24-25 June 17 // England - 22-23 July 17
● Riders must be over 18 and have purchased an annual policy over £150 before 24th December 2016.
● No meerkats were harmed in the photoshopping of the hastily constructed image!
For more information, please contact;
firstname.lastname@example.org // 07971 105 407
Bikmo Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
● Bikmo is an innovative cycle insurance company based in Chester. It employs advanced technology and unrivalled expertise in the cycle sector to make purchasing and managing a policy ultra-simple, giving customers more time to ride their bikes.
● Bikmo is on a fast growth trajectory, already covering over £25M of bikes for UK riders and featuring in the Startups 100.
● The Bikmo team are all bike geeks, and will be joining customers on the adventure trips next year.
● Bikmo supports local bike shops by replacing bikes and parts through a network of partner stores around the country.
● The company was awarded an ‘Insurance Choice Award 2016’ after receiving the highest ratings from their customers for the cycle insurance sector. Please check out our reviews for more information.
● Bikmo cycle insurance is underwritten by Hiscox.
For more information, please contact:
Visit the newsroom of: bikmo