Press Release: July 09, 2019
About BiPAP Machines – Which Respironics BiPAP machines are the most popular?
Currently, Philips Respironics, one of the most trusted names in BIPAP equipment, offers three BiPAP machines. This machine won the 2016 iF design award because it was developed after many discussions with BiPAP patients. The machine has an easy to use front facing display menu and weighs less than 4 pounds so it can be used for travel. Some of the things that make it unique include:
• A hose swivel connected to a heated tube
• A humidifier that detaches but is small and light enough for travel
• Different modes make it very versatile for therapy because it can be used as a standard CPAP, Bi-level or Auto Bi-level device, delivering different pressure levels during inhalation and exhalation.
• Mask check feature to identify leaks
• Easy to track therapy progress using the Dream Mapper therapy tracker
• C-Flex and Bi-Flex functions improve breathing transitions
• Pressure ranging from 4-25cm H²O.
• Integrated Bluetooth® allows for remote data review and troubleshooting.
• EZ-Start – this automatic, personalized pressure adjustment helps acclimate users to their prescribed pressure.
• Advanced event detection
• Mask fit check and resistance control
• Oximetry capable
• DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
• travel bag included
• heated humidifier included
• no bulky power brick
• Automatically starts air flow with a breath
• Customizable apnea/hypopnea detection
• Automatic Altitude Adjustment
• Pressure Ramp makes it easy to fall asleep
This small, lightweight machine looks sleek and stylish on any bedside table, is easy to use, and meets the requirements of BiPAP users.
This machine is also available as a standard BiPap as the Dreamstation Bipap Pro It has all the same state of the art features as the DreamStation Auto BiPAP Machine except that it is a fixed pressure machine with only one “mode”
The other Devilbiss BiLevel machine includes all the features of the fixed pressure machine and offers Auto detection as well. The firstname.lastname@example.org comes with an optional integrated heated humidifier
If you want to discuss which BiPAP machine is right for you, you can always chat or call 9044466668,9415795149
Which masks work best with a BiPAP Machine?
All BIPAP masks work with all CPAP and BiPAP machines. A BIPAP mask is one of the most important aspects of BIPAP therapy. If the BIPAP mask is not comfortable, fitted properly or is the wrong style for your facial features, frustration will set in and compliance will drop. When choosing a BIPAP mask, make sure you understand the choices and try many on your face. A BIPAP mask is a personal preference. Although opinions from friends and suppliers are useful, understand that your facial features might not work with that particular mask. But whatever BIPAP mask you choose, it will work on any CPAP or BiPAP machine.
Which BiPAP Machines come with humidifiers?
All new BiPAP machines have optional humidifiers which are quite sophisticated. Humidifiers are designed to deliver the optimal temperate and humidification for BIPAP users to provide additional comfort during therapy. Humidifiers typically have a few settings which increase the warmth of the air. It can also be turned off so air would be at room temperature. More recently, manufacturers have added a heated BIPAP tube to their humidification systems. These heated BIPAP tubes help to reduce rainout which is caused by the build up of condensation within the tube itself. Rain out can become a nuisance as it typically runs into the face of the BIPAP user. Humidification has also been proved to significantly reduce dryness and soreness in the nasal passages.
For more information, please contact:
Visit the newsroom of: sunita