Press Release: August 11, 2020
What is branding?
It is easy to assume it as an identity design, a marketing campaign. But that’s not it.
Branding is a big suitcase of a company’s values, goals, ethics, beliefs, it’s products and services and identity design is the first impression to encourage customers to explore the suitcase.
Branding would rightly be defined as the customer’s perception about that company.
Below are the 8 reasons why start-ups should invest in branding.
1. Define: One of the biggest demands of every business is having the right communication for your business. The right brand can speak to potential customers. So what does your brand represent once outside the 4 walls of your vision and office space, and comes the role of a branding agency to help your identify your brand values, your niche.
2. Storytellers: Brand strategists are storytellers. They help you identify the hero of your movie which is the value proposition of your company and then write your growth story.
3. Partners for life: Branding agency work shoulder to shoulder with start-ups as their partners to improve their brand image and creating marketing collaterals.
4. Spotlight: Branding will help you gain more visibility. The right brand strategy would help an entrepreneur bring better opportunities. Branding will help people recognize a company’s existence.
5. Pitch-deck: A company should come into light not only among customers, but also among investors and stakeholders. Survival may be the key to a start-up’s success story, but a professional business pitch-deck helps a start-up acquire investments.
6. Competitor analysis & differentiation: Differentiate your service from your competitors and define your value proposition. Brand agencies have the right tools to study and analyze your competitors.
7. Evoke emotional connect: Consumers today are starting to become more emotionally invested in services and product selection they make. So are you being represented as a brand that makes your customer feel secure or warm or refreshed is the job of brand strategists.
8. Consistency: Just launching a brand and making noise, in the beginning, is not enough. Brand managers help you maintain consistency in your communications via post launch campaigns, imbibing the brand mission and values in your growing and evolving team. Your customers should be able to recognize your brand cohesively across all platforms, whether it is your brand identity, your stationery design, your social media campaigns, your emails, your billboard campaigns or your website. That is the key to recall value.
Design Quarry Studio established in 2016 has now completed about 200+ communication design projects including Brand Identity, Packaging Design, Space Graphics, Print media Digital Branding and UI-UX design.
If you have any queries regarding your business don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on +91 9850417266 or Email us (you’ll get a call from our expert about how to grow your business in this pandemic more than your expectations)