CUPERTINO, CA — April 24, 2020 — People connect and work with those they know, like, and trust. Business owners and professionals now have a platform to share who they are and what they do — in essence, their credibility — through Thought Leader Life.
AHA messages from these credibility episodes are powerful tidbits from interviews with experts in their respective lines of business and chosen fields in their career. These quotes highlight each thought leader’s passion, expertise, knowledge, and authenticity to share what and why they do what they do.
"We have been doing Thought Leader Life Credibility episodes for about six months now, where we started with three interviews initially. Now with 300 episodes (and counting), more and more business owners and entrepreneurs are able to easily articulate their customer point of pain, how they help, and how they share their credibility,” says Mitchell Levy (https://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), Global Credibility Expert and The AHA Guy at AHAthat® (https://AHAthat.com).
Here are five notable AHAmessages that you can share with others:
- A good understanding of #LeadershipDevelopment can help improve your efficiency at leading your teams and hitting goals. My role is for you to develop skilled know-how in leadership in ways that apply to you and your business. https://www.aspirationcatalyst.com/ @KimSvoboda
- We actively seek out leaders who want to make a difference with their success. We are committed to the values of leading with integrity and transparency, giving back to our community, and sharing our success. https://heroceoclub.com @TriciaBenn
- Often, our heads lie to us, and we start moving toward something using our head instead of our heart. My vision mapping system will help you connect your head to your heart so you can have clarity. https://aha.pub/TracyRoeschWilliams
- Shifting people’s #Motivation can help them achieve their goals, stop a habit, and live the dream that they have always thought of doing. Once you understand what motivates people, you can always help them do better. http://susanfowler.com/ @FowlerSusann
- Are you looking to find a good way on how you can comfortably retire? I can help make things uncomplicated with options that work for you through longstanding ways to be successful. #RetirementLegacy http://www.axelmeierhoefer.com/ @AxelMeierhoefer
Read and share AHA messages in this AHAbook on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook by going to https://aha.pub/TLLCredibility.
AHAthat makes it easy for you to establish your expertise, whether it's by sharing high-quality content of thought leaders from around the world (over 53k AHAmessages that you can share in seconds, for free) or by quickly creating a thought leadership book of your own. You can press the "easy button" by having us ghostwrite your book and run an Amazon Bestseller Campaign. If you want to write it yourself, you can follow a simple three-step writing process. Visit https://AHAthat.com/Author for more details.
We also encourage you to read your book out loud so we can distribute the audio version on 23 audio platforms and incorporate it onto AHAthat Radio https://AHAthatRadio.com, where AHAs are streamed 24 hours a day. All content on the platform is curated by THiNKaha, which has published over 800 physical books and e-books. Visit https://AHAthat.com, and start sharing compelling content today for free in seconds.
THiNKaha makes it easy to create compelling content that helps turn corporate experts into recognized thought leaders. THiNKaha Services include: Curation for AHAthat, Thought Leadership Mentoring/Coaching, Book Publishing, Social Media, Traditional Media Coaching, Vetted Referrals, Producing and Repurposing Content for Shows like Thought Leader Life, Grow Your 1099, as well as other Thought Leadership Services, including the Creation and Support of Corporations' Thought Leadership Blueprints.
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact Jenilee Maniti at email@example.com or call (408) 257-3000.