Press Release: March 23, 2017
10th Biosimilars & Follow-On Biologics Congregation 2017
“Uniting to analyze advanced commercial developments & to identify successful management strategies of Biosimilars”
9th – 10th May 2017, Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel, London UK
Greetings from Virtue Insight,
I am happy to invite you and your colleagues to be a sponsor/ delegate for our upcoming 10th Biosimilars & Follow-On Biologics Congregation 2017. The conference will be held on 9th – 10th May 2017, Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel, London UK. Please find the detailed agenda for the same with this email.
• MOURAD REZK, Global Head Medical Affairs (Biosimilars), Biogen
• ASHUTOSH PATHAK, Senior Director, North America Medical Affairs - Oncology & Biosimilars, Teva Pharmaceuticals (USA)
• MATTHEW TURNER, Global Medical Director Biosimilars, Merck KgA
• NIRAJ CHHAYA, Senior Risk Management Physician of Biosimilar Compounds, Boehringer Ingelheim
• PETAR BAST, VP Business Intelligence, Allergan
• AMARDEEP UDESHI, Head - Commercial Strategy, Cipla BioTec (India)
• OLEKSANDR KARPENKO, Managing Director, Olexacon
• MAARTEN VAN BAELEN, Market Access Director, Medicines for Europe
• STEPHEN MURBY, International Advisory Board Member, Biosimilars Spokesperson, Alliance for Safe Biologic Medicines, Alliance of Patients Organizations
• CECIL NICK, Vice President (Technical), Parexel
• ALEX KUDRIN, Biopharmaceutical Consultant, Celltrion
• DUNCAN EMERTON, Senior Director, Syndicated Insights & Analysis, FirstWord
• OMAR ALI, Visiting Lecturer, University of Portsmouth and Member of NICE Adoption and Impact Reference Panel
• STEINAR MADSEN, Medical Director, Norwegian Medicines Agency
• SANDY EISEN, Chief Medical Officer, Frontline Pharma Consulting
• LOUISE ANGELL, Lead Scientist, BioCMC, BioPharmaceutical CMC Solutions - Large Molecules, Covance
• CHRISTOPHER STOTHERS, Partner, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer
• MOHAMED OUBIHI, Managing Director, Yakumed
• FEDERICO POLLANO, Director Contract Manufacturing and Business Development, Polpharma Biologics
• ASH RAMZAN, Principal Consultant, Woodley BioReg
• JOANNA BROUGHER, Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical IP and Corporate Counsel; Adjunct Lecturer, Harvard School of Public Health
• DOMINIC ADAIR, Partner, Bristows
• ANNA HARRINGTON, Scientific & Regulatory Director, Regem Consulting
• NEIL GRUBERT, Senior Advisor, Niteo Partners Consulting
• RODEINA CHALLAND, General Manager, Challand Biosimilar Consulting
• MARIE MANLEY, Partner, Head of the Regulatory Practice, Bristows
• JACKIE MULRYNE, Counsel, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
CSOs, CMOs, Vice Presidents, Presidents, Heads, Directors, Team Leaders, and Senior Scientists from the following roles:
Biopharmaceuticals/ Biotherapeutics, Follow on Biologics/Follow on Proteins/Biosimilars, Biologics/Biotechnology/ Biogenerics, Legal Affairs , Intellectual Property, Health Economics, Pricing and Reimbursement, Clinical Immunology, Principal Scientist, Chief Scientific Officer, Process Control and Analytical Technologies, Analytical Characterisation, Regulatory Compliance, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety & Risk Management, Quality Affairs/ Quality Control, New Product Development, Process Science, Portfolio Management, Research & Development, Business Development, Business Operations, Scientific Affairs, Commercial Affairs, Marketing.
CONFERENCE BOOKING DETAILS:-
You can simply share your interest and queries to –Email: email@example.com TEL: + 91 44 64998743
Introductory Offer: 3 Delegate Places for the Price Of 2 (Huge saving of £950 - Limited seats left)
Early Discount: Conference Delegate Pass (£950 + VAT per delegate) (Ends 24th March 2017)
Standard Registration: Conference Delegate Pass (£1150 + VAT per delegate) (25th March 2017 Onwards)
Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stalls are also available.
In order to register simply fill in the last page of the attached file and email is back to me or you can simply email me your invoice details in the below mentioned format;
Company Name & Address:
We also have sponsorship opportunities available for the event which gives you an opportunity to speak/exhibit and create brand awareness. In addition, the networking opportunities in focused and relevant industry gathering provide the personal contact necessary for business development efforts. So kindly let me know if you would be interested in sponsorship packages for speaking opportunity or exhibiting at the conference.
Should you and your colleagues wish to participate as our delegate kindly let me know on the same and I can help you with the same .
I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
For more information, please contact:
Visit the newsroom of: virtueinsight