These days we dont just want to make up our lashes, we are also becoming aware of ways to care for them better. Models Direct have a few tips on both how to enhance, and how to look after your lashes, for those who wish to make the most of their eyes.
1) Number 1 rule of lash care always remove your eye makeup before bed! Going to bed wearing mascara will eventually damage your lashes so be sure to remove it thoroughly with a gentle product designed for this purpose.
2) If you are wearing non-waterproof eye makeup try using a cotton pad with a little warm water and a splash of olive oil added to cleanse. You can also use this method as an overnight lash treatment. Olive oil will help to condition your lashes, keeping them soft and preventing breakage.
3) Change your mascara every three months to prevent the spread of any bacteria that may end up in your product.
4) Avoid rubbing your eyes. The whole eye area should be treated as gently as possible to prevent breakage and lash loss and of course, wrinkles!
1) Try one of the new conditioning mascaras on the market to treat your lashes to extra nutrition while you wear.
2) Try using two different specialist mascaras in two total coats on your lashes: one volume-enhancing product and one for length.
3) Curl your lashes to open up the eye. You can use an eyelash curler or you can have them permed for a longer lasting effect.
4) Try having your lashes dyed if you are very fair. This technique can be a good substitute for mascara for those who favour a subtler, more natural look.
False lashes are still a big story this season. If you want to give it a try be sure to give yourself plenty of time, as fitting false lashes can be a very fiddly and frustrating job the first few times you attempt it.
Alternatively you could as a professional to apply them for you the first time, noting her technique before you give it a go at home. You can actually get permanent individual lashes applied these days, which look fabulous, though it can be pricey.
About Models Direct – (http://www.modelsdirect.com/)
Models Direct is a talent and model agency for female models, male models, teen models, child models and baby models for advertising, fashion, film, TV, promotional and photographic modelling work. We are a Government-regulated Model Employment Agency… not an online showcase, we’re the real thing!
If you think you, or perhaps your partner, child, baby or pet, might be a suitable model for us to put forward for selection to appear in films, TV, fashion, promotions, advertisements and photographic modelling, please find out more on our website (http://www.modelsdirect.com/locations/worldwide.html) or call us on+44 (0)871 224 6000. Modelling can be great fun & rewarding as a hobby.
Find a model http://www.modelsdirect-business.com/