GOOGLE APPS EMAIL HOSTING (G SUITE)
Google Apps helps you run your business the way you want, with a suite of online tools including email, video meetings, file sharing, documents and calendars. More and more companies are going Google to get things done better, faster, easier, together.
Google Business Email Service Features:
– Google mail gives you IM, phone calls and video chat all inside your inbox.
– Customized email addresses. (@yourdomain.com)
– All Email ids will be enabled with POP3 / IMAP / SMTP functionality and you can check emails online on Gmail. All Email ids will be under SSL protection.
– Emails are protected with strong anti-spam and anti-virus protection which Google Gmail is well known for the world over.
– 30 Email Aliases can be created for per Email Id- Manage domain lock- Use Google Drive to create documents online, share them with colleagues and edit them together at the same time from anywhere.- Watch colleagues type and add comments to your document in real-time.
– You all work from a single master document, so no multiple copies and no losing track.
– Google G Suite Business Email Service
G SUITE MAKES WORKING TOGETHER A WHOLE LOT EASIER (2 BILLION+ GROWING LIST OF G SUITE USERS IN INDIA AND WORLDWIDE CANNOT BE WRONG). WHY BUY GOOGLE G SUITE ACCOUNTS FROM A G SUITE RESELLER BASED LOCALLY?
– A G Suite Reseller can offer professional and local support. With his experience, a G Suite reseller can give you a quick solution in minutes where as a call center support may take a longer time to resolve issues.
-A G Suite Reseller is more familiar to your problems & can offer you a customized solution. You have to speak to only 1 or 2 people for any technical/billing related support whereas Google provides a call center support which is time consuming for you & you may have to wait for days sometimes to get a proper solution.
-A G Suite Reseller can assist you with training in G Suite products (in case of a small size company) & your IT staff (in case of a corporate level company).
-Buying from a G Suite Reseller Partner is cheaper deal as compared to online direct buying. A reseller will always offer a discounted G Suite price as compared to the online G Suite price.
-Go tension free; you run your business & we will help you run it with World class efficient G Suite Email / Google Apps services.
WHY BUY GOOGLE G SUITE SERVICES / GOOGLE APPS WITH MIRACKLE SOLUTIONS?
– Mirackle Solutions, based in Mumbai India and Mauritius is a Google Authorized Reseller Partner with Google for G Suite accounts
– Mirackle Solutions provides best price G Suite accounts at a low cost, cheaper price options as compared to online prices. We being authorized G Suite Reseller in India, we get offers for G Suite from Google, and we pass on benefits to our customers. So we are try to offer the best price for G Suite in Mumbai, India.
– Mirackle Solutions provides offers provided by Google which is not available online. Many times, Mirackle Solutions being a G Suite Reseller, gets heavily discounted prices and low price offers via Google which is passed on to customers. These discounted offers on G Suite accounts are not available online.
– Mirackle Solutions provide low price offers for both new G Suite accounts as well as on G Suite renewals. If you are already using G Suite, and want the best G Suite Renewal price, we have the best offer for you.
– Mirackle Solutions being based in Mumbai, India and Mauritius, customers can avail local technical support & resolve issues in minutes. Not just India and Mauritius, Mirackle Solutions caters to customers for G Suite in various regions across the world like the Middle East Region, Asia Pacific Region, Europe, America, Africa & the Australian sub-continent.
– Quick turnaround time; Mirackle Solutions established in 2001 has good hands of experience in handling customer queries whether sales or support. We have successfully implemented G Suite for many clients for different sizes of organizations, including single user to hundreds of users.
– Mirackle Solutions is not just a Google G Suite reseller but also provides many other services like Website Development (HTML & WordPress), Portals, Mobile Applications, Web Applications, Corporate Presentations, Brand Identity like Logo Design, Catalogue/Brochure Design and more. Our Online Marketing activity comprises of SEO, Google Adwords, SMM & similar affiliated activities. You can get integrated web services from Mirackle Solutions. Visit https://www.mirackle.com/wordpress-website-development.html for more information
– Through our past experience of implementing G Suite, we have learned that most businesses use only about 5% of the features available. To make sure you are not missing out on the remaining 95% of the features that could revolutionize your business process, you need our expertise to help you move ahead with G Suite Apps
For More Information Visit- https://www.mirackle.com/google-gsuite.html