“MerryGoRound” Announces Equity Investments Offering In Upcoming Broadway Musical.
Own a piece of the Next Sherman Brothers Broadway Musical.
New York, NY: – Composers Richard and Robert Sherman Academy & Grammy Award winning composers, who’ve written the music for the films and Broadway hits: “Mary Poppins,” “Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang,” as well as ”It’s a Small World (After All),” will lead to the next Broadway success, MerryGoRound. The cast consist of Brady Bunch’s Florence Henderson as lead and M*A*S*H’s Conrad John Schuck, and directed by Andrew Belling. Scheduled to open in 2017.
Opportunity: Investors can own shares of the musical that has the potential to generate a remarkable income stream. To date investors have contracted for 80% ($10.6 million) of the $13 million budget. MerryGoRound has made available the remaining 20% ($2.6 million) as an opportunity to those who develop, support and attend Broadway musicals – those responsible for making Broadway the tremendous blessing that it is today. Investments start at $26,000.
“MerryGoRound,” is the story of a young man who, believing his existence is meaningless, attempts to end his life. It is a musical that takes place in the moment between life and death. He is saved by his estranged father who persuades him to travel back in his memories via a magic lantern to discover the truth behind various events in his past, to convince him to change his mind and “stay on board” the merry-go-round of life.
“MerryGoRound,” an original musical by Oscar and Grammy Award winners Richard and Robert Sherman with a book by Paul Butler and Fred Fox, Jr. The musical was conceived and will be directed by Andy Belling. The legendary costume designer, Bob Mackie has been set to design the costumes for the production.
The innovative visual look Belling designed for the show will be created by Redesign, Inc. (Peter Morse and Perry “Butch” Allen), the foremost lighting and set designers in contemporary concert tours. “MerryGoRound” contains state-of-the-art video screen projection with live performers interacting with 3-D CGI animation. Additionally the show features breathtaking illusions, never before seen on a Broadway stage, all designed by John Gaughan, who created the magic for David Copperfield and the Broadway musicals, “Beauty and the Beast” and “Merlin.”
A workshop was completed in Los Angeles, and plans are now to commence production early next year.
Mark Sendroff (Sendroff & Baruch LLP) has been retained as legal counsel for the production and Manny Kladitis (Niko Companies, LTD) will be the General Manager. The show will be produced under Stein’s JNS Entertainment banner.
“The Sherman Brothers” are the foremost lyricist-composer team in family entertainment, and they are no strangers to the Broadway theatre, having written “Over Here” (1974) and recently the hugely successful “Chitty, Chitty, Bang, Bang” in London and New York, and “Mary Poppins,” currently one of the hottest tickets on Broadway. “MerryGoRound” will be their third consecutive musical to run on Broadway in the last five years. They are unquestionably among Hollywood’s most popular songwriters ever, having created many of Disney’s classic film and theme park songs.
“Bob and I, we learned from the master – Walt Disney,” Richard says. “He once told us, early on in our career, ‘Don’t insult the kid – don’t write down to the kid. And don’t write just for the adult.’ So we write for grandpa and the 4-year-old and everyone in between – and all see it on a different level.”
The potential interested investors can contact Associate Producers, Edwin Cameron and/or Aimee Dugger for details pertaining to this investment opportunity with a full presentation outlining the return on investments.
Contact: Edwin Cameron
Phone: (646) 598-MGR1 (6478)
Contact: Aimee Dugger
Phone: (646) 598-MGR2 (6472)