SMi Training’s CPD accredited masterclass: “Social Media and Defence: Rise of the Social Media Warriors” will take place on the 4th April 2016 in London, UK.
This masterclass considers social media from the perspective of organisations within the defence industry. How can defence organisations best take advantage of the opportunities afforded through social media, while winning the support they need to conduct operations that keep us safe?
Benefits of Attending:
• Enhancing the connection between the Armed and the Millennial Generation.
• Understand the necessary role of information technology whilst fighting in wars abroad.
• Meet and learn from an experienced Social Media expert who has spoken for NATO and other defence organisations before.
• Hear what future structures and force generation is required.
• Advance your future business and improve global awareness of your company and its Social Media products.
Carefully selected for her expertise in the field, Zoe Cairns, Director, ZC Social Media is a highly respected and proficient International Social Media Speaker, Trainer and Consultant who has worked across the globe and previously spoken for organisations such as NATO at a conference in Montenegro; making her an excellent host for this exclusive masterclass.
With limited places available, those interested should register as soon as possible. Further information including a PDF brochure is available online at: www.smi-online.co.uk/socialmedia-defence-warriors.asp
Social Media and Defence: Rise of the Social Media Warriors Masterclass
Phone: Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 20 7827 6156
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk