Know the Practical Tips to Effectively Connect With Prospective Buyers From John Voris’s “Learn to Sell What They Are Buying.”
The fourth industrial revolution has brought about huge changes in our present society. Understanding how consumer habits, preferences, and culture have also changed with the age of social media will definitely help a salesperson strategically change his selling approach. This is what John Voris wants every salesperson to see in order to be consistently effective in closing sales.
John Voris has long been a cold-call salesperson and has witnessed how selling approaches evolve through time. Today, he has used his observations, experiences, and learnings to create the book, ‘”Learn to Sell What They Are Buying,'” a highly effective tool for every salesperson to calculate and determine what the buyer is looking for.
‘”Learn to Sell What They Are Buying'” is one of the top AHAbooks® published online to aid people in the sales industry in seeing the power of establishing an authentic connection with their prospect clients and buyers. This book provides ideas on how to optimize today’s technology, social media, and available digital data to capture the identity, buying patterns, preferences,and various perspectives of consumers. The AHAmessages™ from this book introduce individual life themes — Love, Justice, Wisdom, and Power — that buyers possess. Diving into the perspective of a buyer through these life themes will let a salesperson establish an authentic connection with the buyer and eventually serve them what they need.
“John Voris is surely the best man to ask when it comes to effectively closing sales. He has mastered the art of drawing out the authentic identity of every consumer and start the selling process from there,” says Mitchell Levy (http://aha.pub/MitchellLevy), Global Credibility Expert and The AHA Guy at AHAthat® (https://AHAthat.com).
Here are five dynamic AHAmessages that are worth sharing to you and by you for your fellow salespeople as you aim to succeed in shaping your sales career:
• Our individual life themes (Love, Justice, Wisdom, or Power) look at the same object from one of these perspectives. This is what motivates someone to purchase. #KnowYourProspects http://aha.pub/JohnVoris.
• There’s typically a disconnect between what the manufacturer is selling and what the buyer is buying. They may both be viewing the world from a different theme (Love, Justice, Wisdom, or Power). #KnowYourProspects http://aha.pub/JohnVoris.
• In selling, your prospect is surrounded by previous decisions represented by objects of Symbolic Meaning. Do you know the symbolic meaning surrounding your prospect? #KnowYourProspects http://aha.pub/JohnVoris.
• A script is only good for a salesperson who is new to the industry and does not know what to say. Once the essence of the script is mastered, transform it into your language and deliver an authentic message. #KnowYourProspects http://aha.pub/JohnVoris.
• When you speak to your prospect using his or her #LifeTheme, you are in fact engaged in #AuthenticRapport. The prospect is hearing their own brand of descriptive reasoning. This promotes harmony, linguistic agreement, mutual understanding, and empathy. #KnowYourProspects http://aha.pub/JohnVoris.
Read and share AHAmessages in this AHAbook on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook by going to http://aha.pub/Learn2Sell.
AHAthat makes it easy for you to establish your expertise, whether it’s by sharing high-quality content of thought leaders from around the world (over 49k AHAmessages that you can share in seconds, for free) or by quickly creating a thought leadership book of your own. You can press the ‘”easy button'” by having us ghostwrite your book and run an Amazon Bestseller Campaign. If you want to write it yourself, you can follow a simple three-step writing process. Visit https://AHAthat.com/Author for more details.
We also encourage you to read your book out loud so we can distribute the audio version on 23 audio platforms and incorporate it onto AHAthat Radio https://AHAthatRadio.com, where AHAs are streamed 24 hours a day. All content on the platform is curated by THiNKaha, which has published over 800 physical books and e-books. Visit https://AHAthat.com, and start sharing compelling content today for free in seconds.
THiNKaha makes it easy to create compelling content that helps turn corporate experts into recognized thought leaders. THiNKaha Services include: Curation for AHAthat, Thought Leadership Mentoring/Coaching, Book Publishing, Social Media, Traditional Media Coaching, Vetted Referrals, Producing and Repurposing Content for Shows like Thought Leader Life, Grow Your 1099, as well as other Thought Leadership Services, including the Creation and Support of Corporations’ Thought Leadership Blueprints.
To have us help your corporation amplify its thought leadership, please contact JenileeManiti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 257-3000.