Kitchen waste compost machine
Composting machine for home is most efficient when the major parameters — oxygen, surface area, nitrogen/ carbon ratio, moisture and temperature — Balanced healthy compost depends on above five things: The composter machine is a digestive system that functions with its special technique to decompose all sort of organic wastes within a short span of time.
Wastes are converted into bio energy in our Organic Waste- composter. We have fully automatic, semi-automatic as well as manual machines as per the needs and requirement of customers. The composter machine is a digestive system that functions with its special technique to decompose all sort of organic wastes within a short span of time. The machine has an inbuilt waste shredder which cuts the wastes into tiny pieces and then transfers them to a collection tank where actual composting takes place. After composting, the raw compost needs to be dried up for removing the moisture out of them.
• With Dehydration System in used, then the machine is capable of processing up to 1000 kg of wastes and converting it into 150-200 kg of humus.
• Dehydration system is an additional feature which requires additional cost to be installed. Once installed, it can enhance the composter’s output by more or less 10 times. It further aids in reduction of operation and maintenance cost of the machine to a remarkable extent.
• PLC with digital reading system.
• Time duration shall be 24 to 48 hours.
• Accompanied with Exhaust fan and blower
• Minimum power consumption.
• It is environment friendly process.
• The machine is noiseless as well as odourless.
• The machine has a long life and compact size.
• The organic waste is turned into nutrient rich compost and fertilizers that can be used in agriculture, farming and gardening.
• Composting is a fully natural and biological process which must be adopted for controlling pollution and for improving our soil’s fertility.
• Weight – Ranging from 100 kg to 1000 kg (as per requirement)
• Volume reduction – 85-90%
• Dimension – Depends on the quantity of waste creation per day
• Power consumption – 1.5 to 5 HP (Single /Three phase)
• Control system – PLC based
• Machine operation – Fully automatic
• Parts of machine
• humidity sensor
• inbuilt heating system
• mixing blades
• composting tank
• moisture control and air ventilation system
• dehydrator (on customer demand) etc