Insignia Medical Systems, the pioneering UK based Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) provider, is pleased to announce the appointment of their new Applications Specialist, Richard Bulmer, who joins them from Milton Keynes NHS Foundation Trust.
With a background covering 20 years in a number of roles across the Medical Imaging sector, Richard began his career as a Diagnostic Radiographer, moving into a role as Radiology IT Lead.
Richards’s background has provided him with a solid understanding of the role of technology and IT within Medical Imaging and has a full understanding of how well-designed systems enable effective and efficient access to Clinical Images across the healthcare environment. With his vast experience within the industry, Insignia are delighted to have him on board as part of their Sales and Customer Training team.
Speaking about his appointment, Richard Bulmer, commented “I am excited that my new role at Insignia Medical Systems will allow me to bring my end-user experience and apply this to both, supporting our customers through their PACS installations, and the future development of Insignias range of industry leading products.”
For further information, please contact:
Clare Carpenter, Marketing Manager, Insignia Medical Systems
01256 247 010 (9am – 5:30pm)
NOTES TO EDITORS
1. Insignia Medical Systems is the leading UK based Medical Imaging provider with over 250 sites benefiting from our PACS and VNA solutions. With the largest local development and deployment teams in the UK, we are uniquely able to focus our services to exclusively meet the needs of the NHS and UK private providers.
2. We believe in providing the highest quality service to our customers and build partnerships based on achieving mutual goals and understanding. Our relationships reflect our shared ethos of working together to improve patient care.
3. With over 2,000,000,000 images and growing, Insignia manage some of the largest and most complex PACS and VNA systems currently deployed. Our expertise in migration and transitional services is unrivalled, ensuring continuity of service during system replacements.
4. Insignia is dedicated to the UK market and with our local team of developers we are quick to respond to the changing needs of the NHS.
5. Our comprehensive training programme is provided to all users across the Trust and delivered locally by our highly experienced team.
6. Insignia delivers clinician-led workflow sharing between Trusts, regionally and beyond. Images and reports are instantly available wherever and whenever they are needed.
7. Home & Regional Reporting – Insignia powers the largest home reporting services in the UK. Our systems enable flexible home working and regional urgent trauma care.
Insignia Medical Systems welcomes contact from PRs and journalists for quotes, expert opinions or bespoke content for particular press articles. Please contact Clare Carpenter in the first instance at email@example.com