Insignia Medical Systems, the pioneering UK based Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) provider, has finished their first quarter on a high with the start of a 100TB migration for Oxford University Hospitals (OUH).
Oxford University Hospitals (OUH), which consists of 9 sites across the county and performs over 500,000 radiology examinations per year, selected Insignia earlier this year, to provide their full suite of PACS products. The migration of OUH’s historical data will be one of the largest undertaken in the UK, with over 100TB of data being transferred using the proven Insignia Migration Service.
The company, who have announced a number of other contract wins since the start of the year, and the release of their latest version of their InSight PACS, continues to go from strength to strength with the expansion of their Support, Development and Application Support teams.
Speaking about their latest achievements and continuing growth, Richard Dormer, Managing Director, Insignia Medical Systems commented, “With Insignia celebrating its 15th Birthday later in the year, we are pleased to be continuing to grow as a company, with nearly 30% of Trusts in the South already using Insignia PACS we’re excited to welcome new customers from across the UK. With our focus being purely on the UK, we are continuing to build our products to match the needs of the NHS and UK Private hospitals.”
Insignia will be exhibiting at UKRC in Liverpool this June and to celebrate their heritage they have a very British theme in store for visitors to the exhibition. They look forward to welcoming invited delegates to join them for a champagne reception from 4pm on Monday 6th and Tuesday 7th June on stand number 42.
For further information, please contact:
Clare Carpenter, Marketing Manager, Insignia Medical Systems
01256 247 010 (9am – 5:30pm)
NOTES TO EDITORS
1. Insignia Medical Systems is the leading UK based Medical Imaging provider with over 250 sites benefiting from our PACS and VNA solutions. With the largest local development and deployment teams in the UK, we are uniquely able to focus our services to exclusively meet the needs of the NHS and UK private providers.
2. We believe in providing the highest quality service to our customers and build partnerships based on achieving mutual goals and understanding. Our relationships reflect our shared ethos of working together to improve patient care.
3. With over 2,000,000,000 images and growing, Insignia manage some of the largest and most complex PACS and VNA systems currently deployed. Our expertise in migration and transitional services is unrivalled, ensuring continuity of service during system replacements.
4. Insignia is dedicated to the UK market and with our local team of developers we are quick to respond to the changing needs of the NHS.
5. Our comprehensive training programme is provided to all users across the Trust and delivered locally by our highly experienced team.
6. Insignia delivers clinician-led workflow sharing between Trusts, regionally and beyond. Images and reports are instantly available wherever and whenever they are needed.
7. Home & Regional Reporting – Insignia powers the largest home reporting services in the UK. Our systems enable flexible home working and regional urgent trauma care.
Insignia Medical Systems welcomes contact from PRs and journalists for quotes, expert opinions or bespoke content for particular press articles. Please contact Clare Carpenter in the first instance at email@example.com