How Did Alireza Kohany, as a Young Influencer And Successful Entrepreneur, Defeat Corona In Business? What Are His Recommendations?
Alireza Kohany (Instagram Influencer And Young Entrepreneur): “There Is Nothing More Beautiful Than Someone Who Goes Out Of Their Way To Make Life Beautiful For Others”
Fueled by people’s inability to shopping and their increased free time, online shopping has seen a mini boom. Young entrepreneurs are defying the downturn to build companies with big potential going into the future. This is challenging the traditional retailers, whose businesses have been massively affected by the measures taken to reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
One such young ans successful entrepreneur is Alireza Kohany and his success is far more interesting and uncommon. Alireza turned some idea for entrepreneurship and business. Alireza Kohany was born in Tehran, Iran on the 18th of June 1993. He Lived in Iran Until 2015 And He Immigrated to Turkey After He Finished His Education in Iran. He has Managed to Attract Many Fans in Social Media.
It should also be said in the new world Digital marketing is a significant trending nook that amasses a ton of opportunities and is the preference of many who want to strive for a vision in this. Among few digital geeks, Alireza Kohany is a pro digital marketer with a blooming voyage. These days, the trend of digital marketing is at its peak as it plays a significant role in upgrading one’s chore. So, the necessity for digital marketers is also improving day by day who can procure adequate quality aid.
Alireza Kohany leading and one of the prominent digital marketing experts and entrepreneurs. When he was child he commenced his digital journey.
The ability to start a business has never been easier; thanks to innovations in technology, everything you need to succeed is at your fingertips. Millennials growing up with this as the norm are well placed to take advantage. With nothing to lose, they can invest time into their own projects, whether its building up a social media presence or starting a brand. The online economy has become a viable rut for willing young entrepreneurs to become wealthy.
Alireza Kohany as a young influencer and successful entrepreneur also explains… Here are some tips that can guide you through this time we find ourselves in, and to help put you in the right mindset as well:
1. WORK HARD, AND PLAN TO REBOUND Regardless of what your current days under COVID-19 look like, you need to keep driving forward with your entrepreneurial spirit. Even though you may have experienced a temporary reduction in business, you need to continue to work hard, and think smart. We don’t know when we will go back to normal, or even what the new normal will look like, but what we do know is that this will pass- so, are you prepared? Analyze each scenario now, and plan your rebound strategy to ensure you’re ready to go.
2. ENSURE EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION WITH STAKEHOLDERS Make sure that you are keeping your staff, clients, and other key stakeholders updated with the developments of your business. It’s important to be transparent as the situation progresses and changes. A positive, resilient voice needs to be heard to inspire confidence, so make sure that comes from you through all channels, whether that be a phone call, e-mail, or social media. People need to be comforted by others, so lead from the front, and show strength.
3. KEEP GROWING This is an ideal time to tackle those things you’ve not had time for. It could be revisiting systems and processes, or learning something new. Set up online training sessions for your team, either as a refresher, or to learn and develop new skills. Review how your brand is being presented in your company collateral; perhaps revise your website, and update it, or plan some engaging social media content. Whatever you do, don’t stagnate- turn some of this negative into a positive.
4. FUEL YOUR PASSION Many entrepreneurs have started a business based on something they really care about, and have a passion for. This is a core element to success. Aside from my businesses, I have other passions. This provides me with a real love for life, and in times like this, it gives me something other than work to positively focus on. One of my main missions is to inspire people to find their passion, so if you feel you’ve not found yours, now is the time to think about what it is, or invest time into it, and I promise you it will help your mindset. Use this time to slow down, sit back, reflect and re-focus, get our priorities straight, and realize what is important to you and how you really want to live your life. Rarely do we get this kind of opportunity, and this amount of time, which is our most precious commodity.
5. DON’T QUIT Whatever you do, don’t quit. Yes, it’s difficult, and yes, you may feel like there’s no way through, but this will pass. You will need to dig deep, and do things differently. Make tough decisions to survive, but ultimately believe in yourself against all odds. Work hard, learn always, never quit!