SMi Group is delighted to announce: Lionel Jacobs, SCADA Security Architect at Palo Alto Networks has joined the speaker line-up of SMi’s 6th annual European Smart Grid Cyber Security, 7th-8th March 2016, Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK. His presentation will be titled: “How to architect “Zero Trust” security in SCADA networks and industrial control systems”.
The presentation will include the following topics:
• What is the “zero-trust” approach and how to use it to architect for prevention and plan for detection
• How to bolster your network visibility and segmentation without having to completely re-engineer the infrastructure
• How to realize these concepts in a systematic, organised, and minimally disruptive way
To see presentation details, as well as chairman interview (CGI) and full event details visit the downloads tab at www.smartgridcybersecurity.co.uk
The 6th annual show will offer to the auditory a unique opportunity to network with senior experts in cyber security from utilities, TSOs, regulators, solution providers and more!
2016 speakers include:
– Stephen Daniels, Strategic Business Advisor, Cyber Security Practice, CGI
– Graham Wright, Head of Global Digital Risk & Security & CISO, National Grid
– Chris Gibson, Director, CERT-UK
– Steve Soar, Cyber Security Specialist, Darktrace Ltd
– Lionel Jacobs, SCADA Security Architect, Palo Alto Networks
– Giovanni Coppolla, Product Manager, Enel
– Thomas Rütting, Managing Director, Metering, Vattenfall Europe Metering GmbH
– Adrian Page, DCC Readiness Manager, Smart Metering, Customer Programme, E.ON UK, and many more!
2016 event highlights:
• 13 exclusive case studies, 2 keynote addresses, panel session and an interactive post-conference workshop from key European Utilities
• Newest technological developments, future challenges and opportunities in Smart Grid Cyber Security
• Best practices to ensure energy security and compliance
• How to make information security work for your organisation at the exclusive post-conference workshop…
In addition to the conference, the event will feature an exclusive post-conference workshop held on the 9th March 2016.
• Making Information Security Work for Your Organisation: How to Streamline Your ISMS and Ensure it Adds Real Value, led by Steve Watkins, Director, IT Governance Ltd.
This half-day workshop will explore the challenges and solutions to aligning your information security management system with your business objectives and maximising the return on security investment (ROSI).
For more information or to register visit the event website at www.smartgridcybersecurity.co.uk
For sponsorship opportunities contact Sadia Malick, Director on +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email: email@example.com
————————- END ————————–
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the worlds most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk