Digitize Your Business with Exabytes Group, and Get a Matching Grant Up To RM5000 from the Government
- SMEs are the key driver of employment and economic growth of Malaysia. In fact, almost 99% of the total business establishments in Malaysia are SMEs.
- This initiative will provide technology solutions and support for SME to go digital and prepare for the new normal in Malaysia.
5 MAY 2020, PENANG, MALAYSIA – The government through the Ministry of Finance (MOF) is working together with certain banks in the country, namely Bank Simpanan Nasional, SME Bank and Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) to offer a digitalisation grant to eligible SMEs to adopt digitalisation in their daily operations. Exabytes Group, as one of the eligible Technology Solution Provider, is pleased to offer a suite of innovative digital services including website hosting, professional email, digital marketing, web design and SEO.
By digitizing their business (right from sales & marketing to product/service delivery and payment collection), SMEs are able to enhance business competitiveness and business sustainability. For instance, instead of selling at a physical store, SMEs can shift their business online and sell on their own online store to generate a new source of income. All payments and transactions are done online.
“As more and more SMEs are adapting themselves to the new normal, Exabytes Group is pleased to offer a one-stop solution backed by cloud-based services for SMEs to achieve their business goals. I believe it’s essential for all businesses to go digital now”, KS Chan, the CEO of Exabytes Group was quoted as saying.
Exabytes Services that are applicable for this grant:
- Domain Registration
- Shared and Cloud Hosting
- Managed Corporate Website and Ecommerce Store
- Virtual Private Server (VPS)
- Dedicated Server
- Server Colocation
- Managed Call Tracking
- SEO Services
- Digital Marketing Services
- Managed Google Ads
- Managed Facebook Ads & Facebook Page Management
- Managed Alibaba Gold Supplier
- Managed Linked-in
- Website Security Service
Features of the Grant
- To obtain the grant, SMEs must submit the invoice issued by Exabytes to BSN. Next, SMEs get the 50% Matching Grant (maximum RM5000; subject to approval).
- The SME Matching Grant is only applicable for Exabytes selected services only.
- SMEs can capture both domestic and international markets by going digital.
- The SME has Malaysian equity ownership of at least 60%.
- The SME is registered under the relevant laws of Malaysia.
- The SME has been in operation for at least one (1) year.
- For SMEs that have operated in one (1) year: minimum annual sales turnover of RM 100,000.
- For SMEs that have operated for more than two (2) years: minimum annual sales turnover of RM 50,000 in two (2) consecutive years.
- Complete Application Form & Declaration Form.
- Copy of business registration licenses (CCM, Form A/B, Form 24 & 49 and M&A or any similar forms under the Companies Act 2016).
- Audited financial statement for the last financial year and the latest management account or evidences of sales turnover (if any).
- Copy of Identity Card or Passport of Director (s) / Partner (s) / Proprietor(s), whichever is applicable.
- Company’s bank statement for the last two (2) months.
- Invoice/billing and service agreement from an authorized vendor listed by MDEC.
- Company’s profile (if any).
- SME contacts and appoints Exabytes for digitalisation services.
- SME completes and submits the application form along with the required documents.
- Bank processes application (TAT: 15 Working Days).
- SME performs payment to Exabytes and provides payment receipt to BSN or SME Bank (TAT: 5 Working Days. Subject to approval).
- BSN disburses the remaining amount to Exabytes.
By linking SMEs with Exabytes as a technology solution provider, SMEs will receive free and discounted services (subject to terms and conditions) and quick solutions to digitize their business in an efficient manner. For more information, visit https://www.exabytes.my/digital-sme.
About Exabytes Group
Founded in 2001, Exabytes Group is a leading web hosting and cloud service provider in Southeast Asia. The group specializes in providing services of cloud hosting, shared hosting, email hosting, Virtual Private Server, dedicated servers, domain name registration, digital marketing, etc.
Exabytes Network Sdn. Bhd. is part of Exabytes Capital Group Sdn. Bhd. Headquartered in Penang, Malaysia, Exabytes Network Sdn. Bhd. currently serves over 100,000 small-and-medium-sized businesses in 121 countries.
To find out more about Exabytes services, visit https://www.exabytes.my
All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners.