Today sees the official launch of DavidCameronFacts.co.uk, a site dedicated to helping media and political analysts learn more about the leader of the Conservative Party.
The site is totally independent to the Conservative Party and has been in beta testing for the past two months. During that period members of the public were invited to submit their own facts about David Cameron that were then vigorously investigated and reviewed.
Nearly 2000 people on twitter now follow the site (@DaveFacts) and over 500 have joined a Facebook group dedicated to finding out more secret facts about David Cameron. The site itself has had over 350,000 unique hits since its launch.
Over 4200 facts have been submitted and the Top 10 Facts (voted for by site visitors) are:
1. David Cameron has seen your browsing history and won’t forget it
2. David Cameron can eat After Eights at half past seven; if you attempted this you would die
3. The Queen has been heard to sing, "God Save our Gracious Dave"
4. David Cameron is HD Ready
5. David Cameron’s Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard
6. It is actually David Cameron who is bringing sexy back
7. You can lead a horse to water but it is David Cameron who makes it drink
8. Che Guevara Wears David Cameron t-shirts
9. Batman hangs out in a Dave cave
10. Google asks David Cameron for information it cannot find
The founder of the site said,
"What started out as a joke site thought up down the pub has taken on a life of its own. It has real cross-party appeal and that is why we get facts submitted from so many people".
"We obviously check every fact on the internet to make sure they are true but the odd one has slipped through that we hope Dave would be proud of."
For more information visit http://www.DavidCameronFacts.co.uk
For interviews or to ask question please email facts@DavidCameronFacts.co.uk