Two years into the PACS contract between Insignia Medical Systems and Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, and both parties are feeling the benefits of Insignia’s ‘relationships not contracts’ ethos they maintain with their customers.
Having previously been a part of the CfH national contract, Hampshire Hospitals were looking for a new supplier with whom they could build a relationship and help to mould future product development.
As a British company focused exclusively on the UK market, Insignia’s PACS solutions are developed exclusively for the NHS and UK Private clients. With Insignia’s products and services constantly being reviewed and developed to mirror practices in the UK, Hampshire Hospitals saw the potential for a proactive relationship, where their voice would be heard without competing against clients from North America and Europe.
Dr Stephen Fenn, Consultant Radiologist, said “We’re at a point whereby people are being listened to when they raise a suggestion; if we can suggest something which will make our lives easier and improve patient care then it’s a win win situation. Ultimately these ideas will help to improve a product which is used throughout the UK and positively impact the whole environment we work in.”
With Insignia’s InSight PACS version 8.2 due to launch later in 2015, they have worked closely with their customers, taking on board ideas, and working together to develop a solution that will help many trusts around the country.
Director of Software Development, Arron Edwards, Insignia Medical Systems, said “Working closely with our customers provides an invaluable insight into how the end user interacts with our products. The feedback provided by Hampshire Hospitals and our other customers enables us to deliver continuous improvements to patient care. We want to empower our customers to have the ability improve the product they work with; if we can work collaboratively then everyone gets to benefit.”
For further information, please contact:
Clare Carpenter, Marketing Manager, Insignia Medical Systems
01256 247 010 (9am – 5:30pm)
NOTES TO EDITORS
1. Insignia Medical Systems is the leading UK based Medical Imaging provider with over 250 sites benefiting from our PACS and VNA solutions. With the largest local development and deployment teams in the UK, we are uniquely able to focus our services to exclusively meet the needs of the NHS and UK private providers.
2. We believe in providing the highest quality service to our customers and build partnerships based on achieving mutual goals and understanding. Our relationships reflect our shared ethos of working together to improve patient care.
3. With over 2,000,000,000 images and growing, Insignia manage some of the largest and most complex PACS and VNA systems currently deployed. Our expertise in migration and transitional services is unrivalled, ensuring continuity of service during system replacements.
4. Insignia is dedicated to the UK market and with our local team of developers we are quick to respond to the changing needs of the NHS.
5. Our comprehensive training programme is provided to all users across the Trust and delivered locally by our highly experienced team.
6. Insignia delivers clinician-led workflow sharing between Trusts and beyond. Images and reports are instantly available wherever and whenever they are needed.
7. Home & Regional Reporting – Insignia powers the largest home reporting services in the UK. Our systems enable flexible home working and regional urgent trauma care.
Insignia Medical Systems welcomes contact from PRs and journalists for quotes, expert opinions or bespoke content for particular press articles. Please contact Clare Carpenter in the first instance at email@example.com