BrainCool AB (BRAIN) – Product Pipeline Analysis, 2018 Update
BrainCool AB (BrainCool), a subsidiary of Dignitana AB, is a medical device company that focuses on developing, and commercializing medical cooling systems for brain cooling and pain management. The company’s products are based on the principle that applying therapeutic hypothermia contributes considerably to improved survival after an episode of cardiac arrest. The company’s product portfolio comprises BrainCool system for stroke and cardiac arrest; and the Cooral System for prevention of oral mucositis. It also offers IQool warm system, a thermoregulatory device to monitor and control patient temperature through its anatomically-targeted temperature regulation pads. The company commercializes its products in Europe and the US. BrainCool is headquartered in Lund, Sweden.
Get Free Sample Report: https://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/company-profile/braincool-ab-brain-product-pipeline-analysis-2018-update#SampleRequest
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
– The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company BrainCool AB
– The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
– The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
– The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
– The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons To Buy:
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
– Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
– To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
– Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
ABOUT JSB MARKET RESEARCH –
JSB Market Research is one of the most significant databases of Online Market Research and Intelligence Report and services. We specialize in Providing Market Research Reports for various industries. The online portal for marketing research deals with access to global market data and assists in providing expert
Browse Full Report: https://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/company-profile/braincool-ab-brain-product-pipeline-analysis-2018-update
We have a huge database of Company profile Research Reports If you have any special Requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
SpectraScience Inc (SCIE) – Product Pipeline Analysis, 2018 Update
Laborie Medical Technologies Inc – Product Pipeline Analysis, 2018 Update
ANGLE plc (AGL) – Product Pipeline Analysis, 2018 Update